Claire Novak

Claire hates school, always has and always will, no new school in a new town with new people is going to change that. Her dads were always pushing her to try to make friends, when she really just didn't want any. She didn't need them and any friends she used to have would just stab her in the back. Like when Kristy ratted her out to her dads for smoking, or when Alex told the whole boys soccer team that she sent nudes even though she definitely didn't.
That was at her last school, and when Claire learned that her dad, Castiel, got a new job teaching at the University of Michigan, she couldn't have been happier to pack up her bags and move a thousand miles away. Dean, her other dad, or who she just liked to call Dean, since he married her dad after she was born, owned several mechanic shops all over the US, so he was fine working at the one in Ann Arbor. Surprisingly, she never got any shit for having two dads, just for being herself.
Arbor High was no different than the rest, as she expected; there were still obvious cliques and shitty teachers who assigned homework on the first day. Claire learned to steer clear of Lisa and Anna, the head cheerleaders and student council presidents, as well as their boyfriends Michael and Adam, the star football players. She desperately wanted to gag at the cliche pairings, but who was she to judge their stupidity.
She decided she actually kind of liked her Astronomy teacher by the end of the week. Mr. Fitzgerald was a major dork, but he was pretty entertaining and seemed genuinely nice. Claire was never necessarily a bad student, her grades were decent and her dads never complained, but she knew she wasn't a genius like her dad; she supposes that's why she always talks to Dean about school stuff.
The only class she really didn't want to go to was art. Claire couldn't really draw, sure, she doodled on all her notes, but the stuff her teacher was expecting was insane. The only reason she didn't drop the class was because of the girl who sat beside her. It wasn't like she had a crush or anything, the girl was just...interesting. She always had drawings on her hands, and she was amazing at art. Her pieces were original and Claire knew she loved it. Over the first week she learned her name was Y/N, and that she was in her grade.
-
Claire had yet to talk to you yet, but she decided it wasn't really worth it. It wasn't like you were going to be interested in the weird new kid who had no friends. You were probably popular or at least had a good group of friends, and there Claire was, creepily staring at your hands as you painted a tree with gold and white-
"You can tell me if it sucks, you know."
Claire looks up and locks eyes with you, her heart stops, "What?"
You finish up the branch you were painting and set your brush aside, "Does it suck?" you ask honestly, looking back down at your piece, "I wasn't really sure about it, I usually do brighter stuff, but I wanted to try a different color scheme out."
"No," Claire shakes her head, clears her throat and tries to will away her blush, "It's great, sorry, I didn't mean to stare, that's-yeah, no, it's great."
You smile softly and Claire notices the small dimple and blushes all over again, "Thanks," you say, looking back up at her and tilting your head, "You're new here, right?"
"Yeah, um, Claire, Claire Winchester." she says, giving you another smile.
"I'm Y/N," you reply, picking up your paint brush again, "So, where are you from?"
"Um, Maine, actually," Claire says, focusing on your hands again, noting the chipped purple nail polish, "My dad got a job at the University so, here we are."
You hum and dip your brush in the gold paint again, "I've never been to Maine, but it sounds really nice. What does your dad teach?"
"Theology, he's sort of a nerd about angels and all that stuff." Claire shrugs, surprised at how easy the conversation is going, well, until you look back up at her with those big Y/E/C eyes.
"That's pretty cool," you say with a soft smile, glancing down at Claire's paper and frowning, "Are you going to start?"
Claire huffs a laugh and pushes her hair out of her face, "I'm not really good with the whole...art thing."
You smile and give a small giggle, "It's just a fun class, don't worry about it. Just paint whatever you like." Claire bites her lip and you continue, "Sometimes when I can't think of something to do, I pick my favorite color, or one that I just like for whatever reason, and start to work on something that makes me happy. Like, this tree, I grew up with one that sort of looks like this in my backyard, and I picked gold because I really like your hair." you blush a bit, shrugging before continuing to paint.
Claire's blush is definitely burning her cheeks now, and she clears her throat before picking up the brush and dipping it in the Y/E/C paint. Starting to paint while trying to ignore the way she feels your eyes on her.
-
"Hey, Claire-bear."
Claire rolls her eyes and drops her bag onto the ground, pulling out a chair and grabbing one of the muffins Dean made, "I told you I hate that nickname."
Dean grins and Claire just shakes her head with a small smile, "Too bad." he says, stealing the muffin from her hand, "That one's for your dad," he says, then explains when she frowns, "it's the gluten free one."
"Did you make any for me, you know, your favorite daughter?" she smiles and bats her lashes, sticking out her bottom lip like she did when she was a kid.
"Of course," Dean says, turning around and handing the plate full of chocolate chip muffins to her, "Only for my favorite daughter." he winks.
Claire smirks and takes a bite, looking up at Dean's expecting look and she gives him a thumbs up. The dork smiles and starts to clean up while Claire finishes up another one.
"So, how was school?" he asks, drying off the pan and putting it away.
Claire shrugs, "Fine," she feels her blush coming, "Art was cool."
Dean starts to smile and Claire knows she wasn't subtle enough, "Oh? The class you hated suddenly got cool?"
"Shut up," she grumbles, picking at her muffin and shrugging again, "It was fine."
"Mhm," he teases, taking off his ridiculous 'Kiss the Cook' apron and leaning on the counter, "Who's the guy, or girl?"
Claire rolls her eyes and looks at Dean. Her dads knew she was bi, and obviously they didn't care, how hypocritical would that be? But she still hated talking about relationships with them.
"I'm not talking about this," Claire says, grabbing her bag and getting up from her chair. Dean frowns and she sighs, grabbing another muffin and stopping at the bottom of the stairs, looking back at him and giving him a small smile, "Thanks."
Dean smiles back and she heads up the stairs before she gets any sappier.
-
"Are you going to Bela's party?" you ask randomly during work time.
Claire looks up and is immediatley drawn to your Y/E/C eyes, "Um, I wasn't really...invited."
You laugh and shake your head, "Everyone's invited, she lives in a mansion, plus her parents are never home," you smile softer now, "You should come."
"I don't think it's really my scene." she says, swallowing thickly and looking down.
"Please," you say softer, and Claire looks up, "I think you could have fun, and I kinda want you to meet my friends."
"Why?"
It comes out of Claire's mouth before she can stop it, and she's about to start apologizing when you bite your lip, "Because I like you," you shrug, blushing brightly, and Claire decides she loves that too, "I mean...um, I just think that we would all get along so..." you trail off and clear your throat.
Claire smiles softly and keeps her eyes low, but looks up to see you waiting eagerly for a reply, "Okay, I'll-I'll ask my dad."
The smile she receives is worth the inevitable torture of a high school party.
"Wow, Claire, you look beautiful."
Claire rolls her eyes but feels her blush burning her cheeks, "Thanks, Dad."
She sees Dean smiling, his chin resting on her dad's shoulder, his arms wrapped around his waist. They were pretty cute, she supposed, and she knew how much they loved each other. She only hoped she could find someone that made her laugh like Dean does for her dad.
"Be home by midnight, okay?" Dean says, and she nods, grabbing her bag and keys, "Have fun, kiddo!"
Claire shuts the door on her way out and slides in her car, checking her makeup again before pulling out of the driveway and heading for Bela's. Y/N was right when she said it was a mansion, and there were definitely less people than she was expecting. Sure, there will still probably fifty people there, but Claire was expecting like, some movie style party.
Entering the house, she could instantly smell the alcohol and a hint of weed. She noticed a few people from school, but couldn't find you anywhere. Her phone buzzed and she looked down to see a text from you that simply said 'upstairs'. Taking another look around, Claire made her way up the stairs, pushing past a few people, having to shout over the loud music.
Reaching the upstairs hallway, she walked towards the one door that was open and peered inside. You were there, sitting on the floor with a few other people, a smile on your face that made Claire's stomach do flips. "Hey!" you grinned, standing up and walking over to her, "You found me."
"Yeah." Claire smiles, blushing hard when you grab her hand and pull her towards the bed, the two of you sitting down, your thighs touching.
"Guys, this is Claire, she's in my art class," you say, smiling over at her and finally releasing her hand, "Claire, these are my friends, Meg, Kevin, and Alex."
Y/N's friends all said hi, but respectively went back to their conversation. Claire was starting to feel a little awkward when suddenly you turned to her and smiled, "I'm really happy you came."
Claire smiles and her breath hitches when she feels your hand brush hers, "Me too," she says, laughing a little, "I uh, parties aren't really my thing."
You frown a little and look up at her through your long lashes, "Then why did you come?"
Claire doesn't think before she says, "Because you're here." and she wishes she could take them back when you look away, "Sorry I-"
"Do you want to go?" you ask, eyes back on hers, "Not leave," you quickly correct, "Just, um, there's a room where my friends aren't listening to everything we're saying."
You tilt your head and glare at your friends, and Claire gives a little laugh when Kevin shrugs. She nods and her heart flutters as you take her hand again and lead her to one of the other rooms not occupied by a couple. The one you pick is a soft pink, and the lights are slightly dimmed, and you pull her to the bed, the two of you sitting close even though there's plenty of room.
The music is still fairly loud up here, and Claire's thankful that it's drowning out the sound of her heart racing, "Better?" you smile.
Claire nods and realizes you still haven't let go of her hand, "Yeah."
You seem to notice now and pull your hand away, but it still rests on her knee, a comforting warmth, "You ever smoke?" you ask, biting your lip.
Claire pulls her eyes away from your lips and shakes her head, "I uh, I tried it once a while ago, but, not really."
"You want to?" you ask, reaching in your jacket and pulling out a small bag with a small blunt in it, a zippo lighter in the other.
"Why not?" Claire says, her eyes watching as you light up the blunt and place it between your lips, you smile when you breath out, and Claire can't help but smile back.
"Here," you say, holding it out the her and watching as Claire takes a drag. Claire coughs a little and blushes, embarrassed, when you laugh, "Hey, you want to try something?"
Claire licks her lips and blushes harder when she sees you watching the movement, "Sure."
"Okay," you smile, "Just open your mouth and breath in when I blow out, okay?"
"Okay."
Claire watches as you take another hit and gasps when you lean forward, your lips only an inch from her own, inhaling as you exhale. The smoke fills her lungs and then she's breathing it out as well, the act easier this time. You're watching her intently, and Claire can't take her eyes off your lips, "What was that?" she asks, out of breath.
"Shotgunning," you reply, "Was that okay?"
Claire nods, "Can we do it again?"
You nod and move a little closer, taking another drag and holding it in your lungs a little longer while you grab the back of Claire's head and pull her forward, your lips just barely brushing as you exhale into her mouth. Claire's eyes flutter shut at the brush of lips, and as the smoke fills her lungs, she looks up and meets your eyes. Your hand is still in her hair, and when she breathes out, you still don't pull back.
Claire glances down at your lips, and she isn't sure if it was the weed or the pure want she had, but before her brain caught up, she was leaning forward and pressing her lips to yours. Your lips were softer than Claire imagined, and she gasped against your lips as you kissed back, your nails scratched her scalp just enough to send a shudder throughout her body. Claire brought her hand up and cupped your cheek, tilting her head and deepening the kiss, swallowing back your noise of surprise.
You pull back and Claire brushes her hand down your neck, eyes still on yours, "Claire." you breathe out, "Do you-are you sure you want this?"
Claire nods and plays with your necklace, "Yeah, you?"
You nod and kiss her again, Claire's eyes slipping shut, "I didn't know if you were into girls." you smile softly, kissing her again.
"I am," Claire nods, moving closer and kissing you a little harder, her heart pounding, "I really am."
"Good," you laugh a little before pulling her back to your lips and kissing you harder, "God, you're beautiful."
Claire blushes and kisses harder, her hand wrapping around the back of your neck, tilting her head and slipping her tongue along your lips. You moan and Claire tries not to pant too hard against your lips. She's never felt anything like this before and she's never been called beautiful by anyone other than her dads. She moans when your hand slides down her back and down her thigh, tugging a bit until Claire gets the hint and swings her leg over, straddling her lap and pulling back to breath against your lips.
You smile and the two of you laugh, breathlessly, grinning, "I have no idea what I'm doing" you admit with a giggle.
Claire feels a wave of relief throughout her body, "Me either," she laughs, and leans down to kiss you again, "Doesn't matter though."
Claire isn't really sure how it happens, but she's somehow on her back as you kiss down her neck. Her heart is pounding and her chest is heaving, her hands in your hair and legs bent at the knees, caging you above her. You kiss back up to her lips and Claire moans again at the feeling of you rocking your hips down against her.
"Fuck," Claire breathes, and you smile, biting at her lip, "Y/N, I...I want to-"
You kiss her again and all thought is lost, Claire's head spins as your hand snakes under her shirt and palms at her breast. She's never been touched like this by a girl before, only once by her boyfriend back when they lived in Texas, and this was somehow completely different. Your touch was gentle and Claire felt good, beautiful and treasured when you pulled back and took off your shirt.
Claire's breath quickened at the sight of your think laced bralette, and she moaned when you leaned back down and kissed her. She rolled the two of you over and quickly got rid of her shirt as well, blushing when you ran your hands over her stomach, pulling her back to you and kissing you again.
"We don't have to do anything," you breathe, "anything you don't want."
Claire just wanted to more, wanted to make you feel good, wanted to feel good for once for herself, "I want you." she whispers, her hand cupping your cheek.
You stare at her for a moment before your fingers tease at the band of her leggings, "I've only...once, but I don't really know if I'll be good at it."
"I've never...not with a girl," Claire admits as well, and rolls over so that the two of you are facing each other, "We can just....do what feels right?"
You nod and lean in to kiss her again, your hand trailing down her stomach to her ass, making Claire breathe hard against your lips. You brought her forward, your hips connecting, and Claire brought her leg up gasped when your hand made its way between her legs and cupped her gently. Claire rocked against your hand and you moaned sliding up and slipping it underneath the band of her leggings, panting against each other's mouths. You nipped Claire's lip when your fingers came in contact with her wet folds.
"Oh my god," you moaned, "Claire, you're so wet."
Claire flushed with embarrassment, but didn't really care as you started to rub at her clit, and she bucked against your hand, "Oh, god!" she moaned.
She started to push down her leggings, desperate to get out of them and you got the hint, pulling your hand out for a moment while the two of you got your pants off. Laughing a little once finally just in your bras and panties, Claire brought you closer and slid her hand down your stomach, heart racing when it slipped under your panties. You gasped and rocked your hips forward, chasing her fingers. Claire did what she knew felt good on her, rubbing your clit and loving the way you gasped against her lips. She sat up a bit until you were on your back, slipping her finger down and pushing one finger in slowly, swallowing your moan as she kissed you. Claire moved her finger, moaning when your hand found its way between her legs and started to rub her.
"God," you moaned, "Claire, another one, please."
Claire started kissing down your neck as she slipped another finger in you, moaning when you slipped one into her. The two of you moaning shamelessly, knowing the music would drown you out. Her mind was racing, and she was close already, the two of you were panting against each others mouths and after a few more thrusts of your fingers and hers, you were both coming. You never stopped kissing her, and Claire had never felt anything like it before.
When you were both calm enough, you slipped your fingers out of her panties and brought your fingers to your mouth, moaning around your fingers and making Claire gasp. You smiled and the two of you laughed, wrapping your arms around each other and and placing kisses all over, wherever you could reach. Claire pulled back and smiled at you, your Y/E/C eyes on hers, a little hazy and red, but still just as beautiful.
"That was amazing," you say, your hand caressing her side, "You're amazing."
Claire smiles and kisses you again, "So are you." she whispers.
You smile and the two of you lay there, a mass of tangled limbs, until your alarm goes off, telling you it was 11. The two of you got dressed, and Claire sighed against your lips when you pulled her back for another kiss. "I'm usually not that forward," you say, "But I really do like you, Claire."
Claire smiles and kisses you again, "I like you too."
You smile and it makes Claire's heart flutter; she knows that this night will go down as one of her favorites, and she thinks that maybe she's actually looking forward to school on Monday.