Sam Winchester Part Two

You were sitting the chair that you once sat in when Sam tricked Toni into thinking that he was dead. But instead, he had cut his hand to make t realistic. He had almost managed to escape the both of you, but you electrocuted him when he almost made it to the door.

He was more bloody and more broken than ever now. All he had to blame was himself because he just wouldn't cooperate'

You were unaware of his pissed off brother and mother coming to kill the both of you. So, for now, you were just passing the time and making polite conversation. But Sam wouldn't reply to you.

"I know that you're mad and injured. But we did give you a chance to cooperate." You crossed your arms across your chest, and place one leg over the other. Still no answer, all he did was sit there, glaring holes int your skull.

You both heard the door open from behind you. You stood up and turned around as Sam said, his now famous one liner "Screw you." But instead it was now "Screw yourself." As he said this Toni then grabbed somebody who was out of sight. It was Sam's brother, Dean. You also heard the name being muttered by Sam.

Dean was shackled and shoved down the stairs by your partner, his eyes remaining on his brother. But Dean did take a little glance at you.

"I am just a s happy to see him as you are. 'Cause while you may be able to stand us snapping apart your body, joint by joint. Can you watch it happen to Dean?" She asked him with all seriousness.

The two brothers were staring at each other. You could see that Sam was confused and had other emotions swirling like a cocktail behind his eyes, when he saw his brother. You took the chain that connected Dean's hand together and hooked the chain onto a large hook, hanging from the ceiling.

"Dean?" Sam breathed out in disbelief.

"Hey." Dean simply replied to his brother. In the same exhausted tone of voice, and with a little smirk on his lips.

"I thought you were dead."

"Well I'm pretty sure that I'm not." Looking himself up and down. You and Toni just stood next to each other as you watched the brothers reunite.

"H-how?" Sam asked.

"I'll tell ya, I'll tell ya. But first of. Who's angry spice?" Dean asked in your diecrtion.

"They're- th-they're. They're uh, they're Men of Letters -uh- da the British Men of Letter." Sam said trying to get his thoughts and words together after seeing his brother alive and well.

"Is that a thing? Why? What the hell? Aren't we supposed to be on the same team?" Dean asked completely astonished and baffled.

They both turned their heads towards Toni as she cleared her throat to get the boys' attention.

"Gentlemen. So, to recap, you live in the Men of Letters bunker. Awash in the cult of the world's great knowledge, and you know nothing." She said to the pair because of their lack of knowledge.

"Oh yea'. What a waste." Dean was having a jolly time messing with the both of you.

"It seems you apes haven't read a single book," you chimed in," The Men of Letters has a long tradition of intellectual excellence."

"In London we have taken study of even the most rechain topics." She said as she held the knife in her hand, with a murderous gleam in her eye as she had control over it. The was a silence in the room, until she turned around. "For example, the parts of that body that are the most sensitive to immense pain," she walked closer to Dean and taking ahold of his face," the ear drum, decay tooth, Under the belt, of course, and my favorite, under the eyelid." She pointed to each of those places on his face. Knife ready to strike it on demand. Sam was struggling against his bounds when Toni was placing the knife under his eye. "Did you know that it's possible to die from pain?" She asked both the boys.