Phillip 'Lip' Gallagher

"Does (Y/N) need anything while we're here?" Fiona called to Lip who was trying to convince Liam to let a huge toy go.
"In a store for kids? Unless you know something I don't I doubt it." He chuckled and she rolled her eyes.
"Her favorite store is round the corner and she sounded pretty stressed out." Fiona told him quickly, smiling when he nodded and grabbed his phone.
"Hey you reach (Y/N)! I'm either in class or ignoring you, don't leave a message unless we're friends, if I don't hit you back you'll know." Your cheerful answer message made him chuckle.
"Hey, we're at the mall and we were looking around... let me know if you need anything I know you're pretty swamped at the moment." Lip muttered. "Haven't heard from you in a couple of days."
"She want anything?" Fiona asked as she hurried back over, Liam now secured in his stroller.
"Didn't get through." He muttered and started pushing Liam out of the store.
"Well, here." Fiona fished a crumpled bundle of notes and shoved them into Lip's hands."V will understand, it was just for tonight but you should have it, go up and see her." She grinned when he looked happy at the thought.
"Thanks, do you need me at home?" He asked quickly and she shook her head, laughing when he hurried off.

"Leave me alone." You sighed, books weighing heavily in your arms as the same guy who had been bothering you all week
"Come on baby." He chuckled and you hurried toward your dorm room.
"No leave me alone!" You said a little louder and glared at him, flinching away when he tried to hug you. You turned and saw Lip who frowned at you, obviously missing the previous objections as he stormed off.
"I came all the way to see you and you're with some other guy, screw you!" He yelled as he dropped the bags he'd been carrying and stormed out.
Grabbing the bags you lugged them back to your dorm. Normally Lip showed you how much he cared by leaving you a million texts and messages, books on your subjects that were most likely stolen or so old they were outdated but you appreciated his effort and covered them in colourful notes or he'd stay up all night proofreading your work for you.
The contents of the bags were very different. One contained note books and pens from your favourite shop along with cute nick nacks and a photo of the two of you. You giggled when you saw the faint writing over the photo telling you he hadn't payed for the photo.
The second back had the softest blanket you'd ever felt, so many sweets that you might still be eating your way through after you graduated and a pillow so you could sit in the corner and snuggle up while you worked.
The second one had a flask, a cute teddy bear and a huge but carefully folded study time table with the scrawled handwriting of all the Gallaghers. You tried to call Lip but he didn't answer his phone or text you back.
You went to sleep with your stomach churning.

After you finished class you wanted to rush back to your dorm and study but again the irritating guy was following you, whistling and calling after you. "Get away from me or I will... get my boyfriend to fight you and you probably don't know who he is but I've seen him fight Micky Milkovich!" You yelled.
Your argument was met with a scoff and he continued to follow you to your dorm until Lip stormed round the corner and punched him. "You need to stay the fuck away from my girl!" He yelled and you smiled awkwardly at Fiona and V who gently tugged you away.
"I'm so glad you came right now because I was close to calling stranger danger!" You hissed and Fiona laughed.
"Micky, really?" V asked and you winced.
"I mean... I didn't say Lip won, just that he fought him." You opened your dorm room and let let them in before hurrying back to find Lip who was wandering back over to you.
"You ok?" He asked and you nodded, laughing as he kissed you while backing you against the wall.
"I liked all my gifts!" You muttered against his lips and he hummed. "That blanket is so soft I wish I could wear it all the time!" You sighed, recalling the snuggly blanket and the way it had helped you feel better the night before.
"Nothing underneath?" He muttered, chuckling when you slapped his shoulder.
"You two made up after the fuss you made last night?" V asked and chuckled when Lip slowly pulled away. "Come on, let's get a home cooked meal in this girl, then you can help us coupon because you need something other than pot noodles."
"Let's go." Fiona said as she slung an arm around your shoulders.