Dean Winchester

"You left me Dean!" You shouted at the man infringed of you. He was just standing there, not saying a word.
You were furious, he had the courage to face you after two years of radio silence. You had managed to stay off their radar, and out of their way.

You could easily see that his jaw was clenched, and that tears were threatening to spill from his eyes. His bow legs were shaking and surly about to give out from under him.

"I did not leave you!" He admitted, with a shaky voice. You were taken back from what he just said. You remember it though. The night where he gave you sleeping pills and left you in the motel. "I never wanted to -to leave. I loved you, more than anything, and if anything were to happen to you , I wouldn't jabbed a reason to live anymore. I wanted to keep you safe. The only way I could do that is if I were to break your heart or leave. I wanted to save you the heartache."

Tears were coming from your eyes, and became waterfalls on your face. You just couldn't stop them from falling. They were also falling from his eye sockets as well as yours.

"You could have just talked to me instead of just getting up and leaving me." You said.

"I know. And I'm sorry. I was hoping that you would be willing to take me back?" Dean prompted in your direction.

"No. You broke me beyond repair, and you are going to regret it." You turned on your heel and started to make your way to your mustang. You opened to door to one glance back at Dean. He hadn't moved an inch to get to you. You knew then that he wouldn't want anything to do with you or his child.

Before you left him, you found out you were pregnant. When you left him, you had slipped a copy of the sonogram into his jacket pocket. You wonder if he had even found it in the first place. But if he did, he probably didn't want anything to go with him.

You gave birth to a son who was the perfect image of his father. Green, mischievous eyes, wig dirty blonde hair; which you could stroke for hours.

Dean watched your car drive off into the dark, and away from him. He just stood where he had been standing the whole time. His legs would give out from underneath him say any moment. He couldn't believe what an arse he had been. He actually thought that you would take him back. Even after all the thing he had done to you.

You know, if he wasn't so scared, and if you had taken back; also, I'd Dean wasn't a complete ass. He was going to ask you to marry him. But that wasn't going to happen.

He reached into his pocket to pull out a little velvet box. He opened to see his mother and fathers old rings. His mother's engagement ring was in there along with her wedding band as well. His father's wedding band was next to hers. He knew that he would never be able to use them, so what was the point of keeping them.

His anger got the best of him and he lunged them into the air.  They were now somewhere within trees of the forest of Lebanon, Kansas.