Jughead Jones

Veronica's P.O.V
Many adults believe that teenagers don't know what love is, what's it's all about. They created this idea that we don't have any idea, of the real world and it's problem.
But Y/N and Jughead changed all that.
Sitting here at Pop's with the gang, I studied Jughead and Y/N's movements. The way Jughead would steal small glances at Y/N when she would laugh at something Archie said, smiling a little at his girlfriend's laugh. He looked at her like she was the most important thing in the world, the only person in the room.
Even the way he would randomly grab her hand, kissing the top of the knuckles in a sweet manner. It made me smile and I was just a witness. Betty said she never thought he'd let a girl affect him like that, but she's happy that he was happy.
I would try and hide my grin when Y/N would steal Jughead's beanie. Now, I'm not close with Jughead, but I know for a fact that he is VERY protective of that boring, grey beanie. He'd treat it as though it was the most precious thing in the world. He'd glare at her playfully whilst she sat the trophy beanie on her head, chuckling at Jughead's expression. But, he would just roll his eyes and continue on with the conversation. That one flawed me the most.
When they got into arguments (which they rarely ever did), they were both as stubborn as anything. But, when one of them started laughing, the other one followed and they'd completely forget what they were arguing about. They had that down pat.
They were two peas in a pod. They hated partying, huge groups of people and sticky noses. Many say that they'd clash, but somehow they made it work. Like Romeo and Juliet, but without the whole death thing.
"Would you look at those two," I turned my head to Archie, seeing him gesture his head to his best friends who were so madly involved with each other they didn't even bother to notice us admiring them, "they're so in love."
"They're happy, Arch. I mean - Jughead didn't seem like that type to treat someone with so much affection, but, I was completely wrong." I laughed, shaking my head.
"What are you laughing at?" Y/N asked. Arch and I turned our heads back to Jughead and Y/N looking at the two of us in confusion.
"Oh, nothing. Honestly, it's fine." I gave the warm smile whilst they just gave us a look, going back to their original conversation.
"He really does love her, doesn't he?" I asked.
"He loves her Ronnie and that's hard to find these days."
"With them - it doesn't seem so hard."
I watched them as they mouthed 'I love you' to each other. I bit my lip, trying to contain my smile whilst I continue to drink my milkshake.