Neville Longbottom

You had never felt so petty in your life until today. In what world was it normal for a fully-grown woman to be jealous of teenage girl's interest in a man?
It was clear that he didn't mean to make you feel this way. He didn't encourage their infatuation of him, but it just so happened that his genuine kindness and care had led to many of them feeling deeper feelings for your husband.
As you did most days you were stood by the doorway of the greenhouse waiting for your husband to finish up his class before lunch. As he wrapped up the end of the lesson, the girls tried to hang around longer than they needed too, trying to make excuses to spend an extra moment there.
When Neville was able to finally encourage the teens to leave and have their lunch it was time to head back to your shared quarters to eat lunch. Of course, you could go with the rest of the teachers and pupils in the great hall however it was nice to have a moment of peace and quiet alone away from your work that had made its way to consume your life.
Neville picked up a couple of books, walking over to you, so that he could rest a hand onto your cheek to pull your in for a kiss. As he pulled away he raised an eyebrow at you.
"Are you okay, Love?" He questioned.
"Yeah, I just never thought that my husband would be the talk of the school and the heartthrob. How did you go from the awkwardly adorable boy I fell in love with turn into such a dreamboat?" You grinned trying to make light of your unnecessary annoyance.
He couldn't help but laugh at what you had said to him.
"What are you talking about?"
"Every girl at this school has a crush on you. Don't you see it?" You asked. Even he couldn't be that oblivious.
He continued to cup your cheek so that he could rub soft circles with his thumb on your jaw.
"I doubt that strongly. And even if they did it would only be a little schoolgirl crush. I'm sure you had a crush on a teacher when you were their age," he smiled reassuringly. "They are just kids, how they feel about a teacher means nothing. It means nothing to me, as I have the most beautiful woman as my wife already."
You couldn't help smiling at the man you loved endlessly.
"Thank you Nev, I love you. They are just petty crushes, I used to like a teacher and look at me now, I'm married to a teacher whom obviously didn't teach me but I did fall for in school as my peer."
He started to laugh but then his face became serious.
"Wait... you liked a teacher? Who? When? Why didn't you tell me?" He rambled.
You laughed at his questioning. "It doesn't matter Neville. It was before we were together, I was thirteen, I knew nothing would come from it, but I guess I have a type. Awkward and sweet."
"Awkward and sweet?" He stated furrowing his eyebrows. "Who are you talking about? It's going to bug me Y/N."
"Does it matter Love? It was so long ago and nothing ever came of it. I'm married to you aren't I?" You smiled warmly.
He still kept his frown on his face. "Why won't you tell me? If it doesn't matter then, you should be able to tell me."
You let out a sigh realising you had no option in the matter but telling him now even though you knew it would bother him.
"Lupin," you frowned.
"Remus? You had a crush on Remus?" He almost exclaimed.
"I was thirteen Nev. He was cute and rugged and incredibly sweet, you can't blame me. It only lasted a few months, then I got over it and realised you were by far more my type and the rest is history."
Neville begun to mutter something incoherent but you silenced him with a sweet kiss to his lips.