Sam Winchester

"Don't do this Sam. Please." You whispered, pleading holding onto the chair in front of you, like it was life support.
"Sammy, I don't think that..." Dean tried to talk to his brother, but Sam sent a death glare his way though. They both were having a silent conversation. You know the way they did. They usually had arguments when they were doing it. Sam would always tell you what they were about when he came to bed, after the argument.
Dean let out a sigh, and gave you a small smile that didn't reach his eyes. With that he turned around and left the room. Your shoulders slumped, you were on your own.
"(Y/N), there is no other way." Sam close his eyes, exhaling a deep breath, his eyes looking everywhere but you. You let out a sob you had been holding in, the thought of the man you loved, more than anything, wasn't even caring enough to look your way, broke your heart.
"Sam why are you doing this? We can make this work. Please just talk to me and let me help." You pleaded and begged, but nothing seemed to work.
"No, we can't! Why can't you see that!" He yelled, abruptly standing up, pushing the chair he was sitting on across the floor of the library. It was the first emotion that he had shown that night before turning back to his calm state. "I don't want to make this work. So, don't make yourself look anymore pathetic than you actually are."
You recoiled at his words, it had never crossed your mind that you were being pathetic. After all, you were just trying to stay with your fiancée. "Sammy, don't come crawling when you realize you're making a huge mistake."
He picked his beer up, a long swig of it before looking at you. "Oh, you don't need to worry about that. I'm just trying to clean up my mess. And it's not Sammy, it's Sam."
You look down at your hand, seeing the simple silver band that Sam had given you after a hunt. The one thing that held more hope in your life than anything else. He had told you that it was once his mothers. And that she would be happy that her ring would be passed down to the next Mrs. Winchester. But it had to go now, you slid it off your finger and set it down on the table. When it made contact, it made a little sound. Realization was hitting you to what was happening. Your fiancée was making you leave. "There. I hope this makes you happy." You turned away, not wanting him to see you break down.
When you left the library, Sam's knees gave out from beneath him and he collapsed onto the hard wood floor of the library. He never wanted to let you go, but he had to. Otherwise you would die, probably burn up on the ceiling like his mom and Jess. He knew that you deserved better than him and this life. He never wanted you to be dragged into it with him.
He held his head in his hands as he wept. He was so busy re-think he choices, he didn't hear his brother re-enter the room.
You started to make your way to the war room and towards the door. You looked at the library to see Sam's back to you, with Dean looking at you with a look of sympathy. You decided that it was your time to go, so you heaved the door open, made your way to your car, and left. Never to be seem by your further fiancée, his brother or angel friend again.

"You messed up Sammy." He said as he hauled his brother into a chair.
"I know. But what choice did I have? I could either let her stay and burn on the ceiling, or break her heart and let her leave out of her own free will. Or I force her to leave and hopefully never see her again..." Sam wailed as his brother watched as his brother stared to break down in the chair.
"You know You could've just talked to her instead of breaking her heart. You both deserve better in your lives. You both deserve to have a normal life away from all of this, you deserve to have kids with her. You were going to get married. You gave her mom's ring for Christ sake. And now, you just decide form out of the blue you decide to make her leave. What it wrong with you!" Dean started shouting at his brother. "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all."
Sam looked up at his brother wearing a face of confusion. "Did you just quote Disney?" Sam asked in disbelief.
"That doesn't matter. We're getting off subject. You need to get your ass in baby, drive, and find her and apologies before she dies on a hunt thinking that you don't care. Before she finds someone else, or before something gets her!" Dean shouted once again as he slammed the keys to his car into Sam's hand. "Now go!" Dean said, pointing to the garage door as Sam sprinted towards his ticket to getting you back.