Dean Forester

A/N: I've recently been watching Gilmore Girls, with Jared Padalecki. So. I thought I would try something new. And please do not give me any spoilers inn the comments if you've watched it, I'm only on season 4. And this isn't a very imagine, so bare with me please. Thank you and enjoy this.

You had just moved to Star Hollows for you summer. You were originally from (your original home), you were also visiting your mother's brother, Luke Danes, and your cousin Jess.

When you arrived in Stars Hollow, you were greeted by an guy with grey hair, and a very nice lady with red hair, who you learned was Miss Patty. You later learned that the guy owned a market in the town, Doose's Market, and that his name was Taylor and that he was the mayor of the town. They kindly showed to your uncles diner. When you entered, your uncle put down the coffee mug that he was holding, and enveloped you in him arms.

"Hey, how's my favourite niece doin'?" He said pulling away from you, giving you a smile. You peer behind him to see, what looked like, a mother and her daughter, looking at your uncle like he was a mad man.

"Uh. Luke, do you wanna explain something?" The mother asked looking curiously at you now.

"Not really. But because it's you, I'll tell you anyway. this is my niece (Y/N). And sh will be staying here with me and Jess until she goes home, to my sister, at the end of summer." HE said taking your bags from you and going into the back.

"Hello, I'm Loralie, and this is my daughter Rory." She said, giving you a kind smile. "would you like to sit with us?" Offering you a seat.

"Yes please, if you don't mind." You said sitting down in the chair next to Rory.

"So, where are you from?" Rory asked, tucking her hair behind her ear, and also giving you a smile. Everybody seemed so nice at Stars Hollow.

"I'm originally from (where you're from). My cousin Jess, should be working here. Do you know where he is now?" 

"No. Last time I saw him he was at Doose's Market, bugging my ex. Oh and also, I don't know what you're going to say, but don't be mad. I dating your cousin"Rory said, kind of backing away into her shell.

"It's okay. I think you're great from the five minutes that I've known you. And I'm glad that he found someone who I didn't like at thanksgiving. Sorry, no offence."

"Non taken." She said. "I think you're pretty great too."

"Okay, so I guess that you're new here. Do you have any where to stay?" Loralie said leaning on the table. "I own an Inn, so if you don't you can stay there away from these boys."

Just on cue, your uncle came out from the back out from the back. "Sorry (Y/N), I don't have any room. Loralie, can (Y/N) stay at the Inn fro the summer, I'll pay." HE asked, you could see alittle chemistry between them.

"Yeah, we were just talking about it ween't we Rory? And of course we can let her stay. And best part, you don't have to pay. You keeping Jess in order is thanks enough." She said standing up and grabbing your bags from your uncles' hands.

Over the next week, you stayed at the Inn. You met so many people. You met one of Rory's friends from school, Paris Geller, and you saw your cousin as well. At the Inn, you met Micheal, the very nice man at the front desk. You also met Sookie and her husband,Jackson, and his baby. the baby was so cute. During the summer you had been working at your uncle's diner, unlike Jess who just sat there reading. You had nothing bad to say about reading, it's just that you thought he should be working instead. Kirk was a reoccurring person in the diner, he was very hilarious in your opinion. And you also met Rory's best friend Lane.