Thomas TRM Series

You sat in the forest, Thomas next to you, and tried to contain your laughter.
"Are you sure Alby really hasn't noticed anything?", Thomas asked, seeming rather amused than actually worried.
You chuckled. "Alby maybe acts like he's the all-knowing big boss, but you'd be surprised how much he doesn't know."
"You think so?"
You shifted your weight, looking into the forest, right in the direction where the other gladers would be, tired from a day of working. "I know so."
You had arrived in the Glade around a year ago, and had been the reason for a lot of trouble, distress and new rules. Some of them really practical... some of them rather inconvenient. So Alby had prohibited anyone in the Glade from dating you, or forming any kind of relationship that was beyond the scope of friendship.
This had not really been a problem for you – well, until you had met Thomas.
Something about him was different, something was special. And you knew immediately that you would not be able to stick to that rule for long.
Shaking off the thought, you grinned at Thomas. "And rules never really stopped me. Ask Newt. He can tell you an interesting story about me, a shovel, and a pair of Gally's pants."
Thomas looked at the ground and smiled, wetting his lips to refrain from laughing out loud. You smirked.
"So, if I want to, I can sit with you alone in the forest. And if I want to", you said, crawling a little closer to him, pressing your lips softly against his, "I can do this."
And before you could say anything more you felt Thomas hand in your hair, pulling you closer towards him.
His still surprisingly soft lips moved against your chapped ones, slowly, but passionately.
Your eyes were closed, when you shifted again, so that you sat on his lap, making it for both of you more comfortable.
Your whole attention was focused on Thomas. His lips against yours, his warm hand on your neck, and the fast beating of his heart against the hand you had placed on his chest.
Everthing around you vanished, and it was only Thomas, nothing but Thomas, when -
"(Y/n)!"
Opening your eyes wide you broke the kiss, and looked in Thomas' face, which was most likely exactly mirroring your expression.
Slowly you turned around, already knowing who would expect you.
All at once your face turned deep red, as you sheepishly smiled up at him. "Uhm... hey, Alby."
But Alby didn't look like he was about to hold small talk. He had flared his nostrils, his lips tightly pressed together and you were a little concerned as you noticed that he didn't seem to blink.
"Are you serious", he asked, dangerously low, making you swallow hard. "You know the rules, (y/n), we have talked about this!"
You didn't answer. How you knew Alby it was better to allow him to let it all out and endure him shouting at you for a few minutes.
So, completely silent you and Thomas let Alby rant for about what seemed like at least ten minutes, until he finished with: "We have rules for a reason! This will-"
"Alby!", a voice from outside of the forest sounded to your ears. Immediately his head turned around, as he huffed. Newt appeared between some trees, pointing back towards the Glade. "We have a problem", he shouted. "It's Steve and Gally." Alby looked as if he would rip the head off the next troublemaker he could find, and seemed to consider for a second whether it would be worth the extra time to rip off yours right now. He just opened his mouth, when a scream rang out, and he shot you a last angry glare. Already turned around he shouted back to you. "This will have consequences! For both of you!"
And with these words he was stomping away through the woods. For a few seconds you looked after him, and only has he had vanished completely between the trees, you dared to look at each other, immediately bursting out in laughter.
Wiping away the tears of laughter that had welled up in your eyes you looked at Thomas. "That was close", you gasped as you were finally finished, and Thomas nodded.
"We're in trouble", he said, still chuckling slightly.
"Maybe he forgets us after he's done dealing with whoever slinthead has taken Gally's pants this time", you answered, and looked at him. And even though you had no idea in how far this whole situation was funny, you just burst out in laughter one more time.