Scott Lang

Featuring: Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson.

"Hey Y/N," I heard a soft voice chuckling behind me as I were trying to reach a bowl for my cereals. I turned around and saw Sam leaning against the kitchen's counter, smirk on his face.
"Oh- morning pigeon," I let out a soft laughter. "Now that you are here, could you please be my Prince Charming and give me a hand with that bowl," I flashed him my puppy face, pointing at the top shelf, "I'm too short to reach it."
"You know I'd do anything for you," he winked, making me roll my eyes with a laughter as he grabbed the bowl easily, handing it to me. "So, Y/N, I was just wondering if you are free ton-"
"No," I shook my head, taking it from his hands. "For the hundredth time, I'm not going on a date with you Sammy."
"On a date?" He let out a nervous laughter, waving his hand, trying to look carefree. "I wasn't going to ask you on a date."
"Is that so?" I kicked my eyebrow, pouring milk to my cereal.
"Absolutely, I-," he started, yet his sentence got cut short by my surprised exclamation, as I felt someone's hands on my hips.
"Need a helping hand here?" I heard Steve's voice chuckling behind me. "I could be your super soldier, doll."
Laughing, I shook my head, before pushing Steve further from me. "Thank you, Cap, but I think I can protect myself better than well."
"Yes, she can," Sam notified, glaring at Steve over the counter. "We were at the middle of something here-"
"Yeah, I noticed," Steve kicked his eyebrow, "but I have a question for Y/N before I let you finish."
"Oh no, you don't," Sam shook his head, his voice warning, "keep walking grandpa, she's not interested."
"Umm, guys?" I harrumphed, glancing at both of the men in turns, yet let out a confused sigh as they kept ignoring me.
"We talked about this, Sam," Steve raised his eyebrows, "If she says no to me-"
"No, I was supposed to ask first," Sam shook his head, pointing at me. "We threw the coin-"
"And I got the heads so I'm first-"
"Guys," I called out, more demandingly.
"No, tails were the winning side-"
"Oh, for Christ's sake," I sighed, rolling my eyes.
"What's up with those two?" I heard a laugh coming behind me, and turned around to see Scott standing at the doorway, amused expression on his sleepy face.
"I have no idea," I breathed out with soft laugher. "But it seems that they are fighting over me."
"Not again," he laughed rolling his eyes, before pouring himself a cup of coffee.
"Again?" I frowned, my mouth full of cereals. "This has happened before?"
"Oh, you bet," Scott nodded, smirking "they are crazy for you."
My eyes widening, I glanced at the two men, who were still arguing about the winning side of the coin.
"But I don't-," I frowned, rubbing my face with my hand. "Oh god no."
"Two of the coolest Avengers have a crush on you and you are staving them off?" Scott raised his eyebrow. "Wow- impressive."
"No, it's not like that," I mumbled, running my fingers through my hair. "I just kind of," I let out a nervous laughter, "I have someone else in mind, you know?"
"Oh yeah," he laughed, squinting his eyes slightly with a smile. "So can you tell me lil' more about this lucky guy of yours?"
"Well I- he's very funny," I felt a smile rising to my lips, "he always says something stupid in the worse situations as possible, yet I think that's just adorable", I glanced at him carefully, with soft laugh, "and he's always making everyone feel good about themselves and he truly cares about the people around him."
"Wow, sounds like a great guy," Scott nodded with a slight frown. "But Falcon and Captain America, do you really think he's-"
"Believe me when I say, he's way more cooler than those two idiots," I laughed, nipping my bottom lip between my teeth, "he just doesn't seem to know that by himself."
"Maybe he just needs someone to show him that," Scott raised his eyebrow, before nodding his head determinedly, smile on his lips. "Yeah, definitely, I think you should kiss the guy. You know, next time when you see him just pull him to you and smack your lips against his."
"Like this?" I took a deep breath before pulling him closer to me by his t-shirt and pressed my lips against his.
For my surprise, Scott kissed me back immediately. He laid his coffee cup to the counter, before laying his hands to my hips to pull me even closer to him, making the kiss deeper. Yet a loud exclamation coming from next to us made me pull away from him, bright smile on my lips.
"Tic-tac?" Sam called out, looking purely shocked. "Y/N? Seriously? Antsy?"
"Yes," I shrugged, biting my lip as I glanced at brightly smiling Scott.
"Looks like we lost the game, pal," Steve let out a confused laughter, patting Sam's back with his hand. "Come on."
"I kind of feel bad for them," I grinned, turning back to Scott as Steve had dragged protesting Sam out of the kitchen.
"Wow, no-one has ever said that they feel bad after kissing me," Scott joked, making me roll my eyes with a laughter.
"No, I didn't mean that," I laughed, as he pulled me closer to him. "Kissing you felt," I bit my lip, trying my best to find the right adjective. "It felt great."
"Great?" he frowned. "Great? I was waiting for something more like mind-blowing or even fantastic, but great? Ouch."
"Oh shut up, Scott," I laughed, shooking my head. "Why won't you tell me how it felt since you are such a Shakespeare?"
"Maybe I should just show you," he chuckled, tugging my hair gently behind my ear, before pulling me into another deep yet gentle kiss.