Luke Skywalker

"So tell me why we're going to the Cantina?" You're older brother, Han, asked as you practically dragged him out of the Millennium Falcon with Chewie following closing behind. "You need to find work to do and get credits to pay back Jubba before he puts a bounty on our heads," you reminded him. "Besides, today is the day I'm going to meet my soulmate and I don't think he's on our ship," you said as you looked down smiling at your wrist that has today's date.
"Whoa whoa! Our ship? (Y/N), you know the Millennium Falcon is my ship," Han said teasingly as he put his hand on his chest as if you hurt his feelings. "I clearly remember you telling me that what's yours is ours when I had those pastries last week," I said smugly as we walk into the Cantina. He glared at you as he walked down the stairs to the bar area, "Just go look for work for us to do."
Han left into the crowd looking for his regulars and Chewie went to bar to listen in on peoples conversations to know if they need some smuggling done. You walked past the band and dance floor, heading over to the smoking section. A whistle catches your attention causing you to glance over to see where it came from. You see a couple of guys you did smuggling for a couple of times trying to get your attention.
"Hey Mitch, what can I do you for?" you ask smiling as you walked up to him. "We need you to do us a favor if you're up for it," Mitch said nodding over to his sidekick, Des. "You know there's nothing that Han and I can't smuggle," you say looking at the two.
"We're not talking about smuggling, if you know what we mean?" Des says discreetly as he shamefully checked you out. Realizing what they meant was enough to make your stomach turn, "I'm not nor ever going to be looking for that kind of work."
Mitch catches your arm as you turn around to go back to Chewie knowing that huge fluff ball will make you feel safer. Just as your about to tell of the two men, the sound of a lightsaber turning on and a man screaming made the Cantina turn deathly quite as they turned their attention to the scene unfolding. Blood covered the ground as an arm laid in the middle of the puddle and a cloaked man holding a lightsaber stood over another man holding onto where his arm used to be. After a few seconds, the band started back up trying to quickly change the atmosphere of the room away from the two men.
"Get your hand off my sister or cut your hands off," Han threatened coming out of nowhere, taking you by your shoulders and leading you away from them. "I barely leave you alone for ten minutes and you get yourself into trouble," he muttered to you as he leads you over to an empty table.
"That's what little sisters are for," you smiled teasingly at him as you both sat down. "That's defiantly what they're for," he said sarcastically, "Chewie found us some people who are looking to smuggle something."
"Well that's good for us," I said leaning back on the bench, letting my head rest on the wall behind me. Shortly after, Chewie came up to the table and sat down next to Han. The two men that followed him sat down across from us. One of them being the clocked man from earlier, he was an older looking man with a white beard and white hair.
You look over at the person who the cloaked man was with and your heart stopped once you both caught each other's eye contact. You suddenly felt very drawn to this man who looked to be your age with longish dirty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes.
You can tell that he too felt the same way as you can see he breath hitched in his throat. "I'm Han Solo. Captain of the Millennium Falcon." You hear your brother introducing himself, completely oblivious to the scene unfolding. A bright light coming from your wrist caught your attention.
You pull wrist on top of the table and see that the date was illuminated along with the boy across from you, meaning that you had met your soulmate. You look back up smiling at him as he does the same. "I'm Luke Skywalker," he says as he takes your hand in his. "I'm (Y/N)," you say shyly as Luke's smile brightens at the sound of your voice. "(Y/N)," Luke says as if he's star struck, "It's nice to finally meet you."