Sebastian Stan

You curled up on the couch in your small shared apartment you had with your boyfriend, Sebastian. Listening to the sounds of rain hitting the windows on this cold New York City night, you looked through Sebastian's script he had recently been given.
Political Animals
was printed in bold on the cover of the black and white heavy book.
It was a miniseries that was scheduled to air on USA Network. Sebastian never told you about the plot or what it was about. 'Never really bothered' he said. You sighed as you flipped through the pages, looking at his lines and what his character was like. Interesting. You were happy for your boyfriend who was out getting these big roles. He'll make it big one day. You snapped out of your thoughts as you heard your bedroom door slam shut. Sebastian walked out, leather jacket slung over his shoulder.
"Hey babe." you said, setting the script down on the glass coffee table.
"Where you headed?"
"I'm uh, going out for the night." He said, putting his jacket on, pressing a kiss to your cheek. You slowly nodded. "I'll only be out for a couple of hours." He smiled.
You smiled back, hiding the worry from your face. You were about to ask him where he was about to go, why he was going to that certain place, but you didn't want to sound controlling. After all, he can take care of himself, right? "Alright, be careful out there, okay?" You said, walking him out the door.
"Yeah, I will. See you later." He replied, closing the door shut.
You sighed, moving back to the couch. This was the third time this week. He was going out at the same time, every other day. You were worried for him. He struggled with a drinking addiction, along with smoking habits. You watched him like you were his caretaker, helping him get through his habits. So far, it was working pretty well. He stopped smoking and drinking, until recently. You had been his girlfriend for 2 years and things seemed off for the last few weeks. Going out late, sometimes coming home looking like a wreck and never telling you things you knew he was keeping from you. You pinched the bridge of your nose. You had to confront him someday, somehow.

"Hey babe." That same familiar voice came out from the kitchen. You were sitting at the dining table this time, looking at your laptop screen. "I'm going ou-"
"Out tonight. Yes, I know." You interrupted him, knowing what he was going to say. "I know you'll be back in a few hours. Yes, I get it." you scoffed, not looking up from your computer.
Sebastian frowned, setting his jacket down on the table. "Something wrong?" He asked, leaning towards you. You smelled alcohol on his jacket, along with the unpleasant smell of nicotine. He was confused by your behavior. You gripped the sides of your laptop, turning the screen towards him.
'Sebastian Stan out again partying hard in Midtown New York!'
was in bold on your screen from a newsreport.
"What are you hiding, Sebastian?" you breathed. "You've been hiding so many things from me for the past few weeks. Ignoring me, not answering my questions, coming home late.. What has been up with you lately?"
You saw his jaw clench.
He shook his head. "I- I don't know what has gotten into me lately, (Y/N). It's just, this upcoming role that I got, I had to.. Give myself some time to get into character."
You frowned and smiled in disbelief. "Are you serious? That's all? I would've helped you but you never tell me shit about your upcoming roles. Hell, you don't even tell me anything."
"Are you blaming me for that article?" He asked. Was he listening? Or was it the alcohol. "I'm sorry that I want to prepare for my future roles in the industry. I'm sorry." He said, raising his voice a bit.
"I just want to know what you're hiding here, Sebastian!" You said, getting up from your seat. "All you have to do is tell me and I can help you for god sake!"
"I don't need your help, (Y/N)! God, you're so controlling." He shook his head.
"I'm controlling? How many times do I have to tell you that I'm worried for you and that I've been trying to help you." You looked into his bloodshot glassy blue eyes, looking for a sign of hurt. Looking for an answer. You expected an answer but you shook your head again. You took a good look at him. He was drunk off of his ass, a half empty cigarette box sticking out of his pocket. He had gotten into his addiction again.
You bit the inside of your cheek. Storming to your room, you heard him calling for you.
"(Y/N), wait. Don't..don't do this." You slammed the door in his face. Grabbing a backpack, you filled it with whatever you could fit into the bag. You decided to stay with your friend for a bit. They wouldn't mind.
You opened the door to Sebastian standing there. You walked past him, heading for the door. Before stepping out of the door, Sebastian reached for your arm, tugging it lightly.
"Don't go, (Y/N). I'm sorry. This is stupid and small and I'll never do it again." He was in tears. You jerked your arm away from him, tugging the backpack on your shoulder, walking out the door.
"Call me when you learn to trust someone." You said before slamming the door.
You were gone. Sebastian looked at the door, like a lost dog. You didn't want to turn back because if you did, you would've seen a broken Sebastian, sitting in the middle of the apartment with bloodshot eyes and a broken bottle beside him.
He lost you, and he knew it.