Charles Xavier

You body shook, staring at the incoming missiles, panic setting it. "What're we going to do, Charlie?" You asked, using the nickname you'd had for him since college. You looked to the man beside you, his eyes trained on the explosives.
"We're going to finish this the same way we started..." He assured you, grabbing your hand tightly, "Together."

You rushed through the hallway, constantly glancing down at the low quality map, trying to make sense of it. You let out a frustrated sigh and as your turned the corner you suddenly colliding with someone, sending your books flying out of your hands. You were grabbed by your elbows and tugged into the person's chest so you wouldn't fall.
"Oh my gosh!" You breathed, a blush quickly rising onto your cheeks, "I'm so sorry!" You stumbled away from the person, not even bothering to look at them as your quickly gathered up yours and their books.
"It's really not a problem," His smooth voice sent shivers down your spine as you looked up into his blue eyes that danced with life and his dark brown hair was perfectly brushed back, framing his face. He extended his hand, which you quickly took, to help you from the floor. "What're you studying?" He asked as you handed him his books, not sparing a glance away from his eyes.
"Non-Verbal Psychology." You answered quickly, "How about yourself?"
"Genetic mutation," He said simply.
"O-oh?" You stuttered nervously, hoping he hadn't learnt ways in which he could pick up that you weren't 100% human. "That sounds f-fascinating."
"It is, actually." He told you with a small chuckle before saying, "And there's no need to be worried, dear, I'm a mutant myself." You sighed in relief, your shoulders dropping, causing him to chuckle.
"What can you do?" You asked curiously with a tilt of you head.
"How about I explain over a drink?" You heard the words reverberate through your mind causing your to gasp, looking up at him in amazement. "So I'm taking that as a yes?" You nodded quickly, a grin forming on your face.
"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), by the way," You said, extending your hand towards him.
He smirked at you and took your hand, "Charles Xavier."