Eddie Redmayne

For the hundredth time that night, I found an exasperated sigh escape my lips. "Eddie!" I called. No answer. I groaned and rolled over in bed. "Eddie!" I tried again. Still, no answer. "Eddie Redmayne get your ass to bed!" Nothing. "Edward!" I heard shuffling from the living room, but still no sign of Eddie. "Edward. John David. Redmayne." I yelled. A light chuckle came from down the hallway, and soon Eddie was in the room, his presence making all of my exasperation evaporate.
"You know I hate my full name." he complained, throwing himself on the bed beside me and immediately burying his face in the crook between my neck and shoulder, his face in the pillows. I laughed and laced my fingers through his hair.
"I don't see why." I replied quietly. He shifted and put his chin on my shoulder, looking up at me in disbelief.
"Edward John David Redmayne? I might as well be in the fucking Victorian Age." he replied. I grinned.
"Really? I was thinking maybe if it's a boy he could have the same middle name as you. Start a family tradition or something." I suggested, raising an eyebrow. I watched in amusement as the confusion spread across his face.
"If what's a boy?" he asked slowly, a grin filled with confusion and hope appearing on his face. I shrugged nonchalantly, unable to control the grin from spreading across my lips.
"You know, the tiny little human that's half me half you growing inside my stomach." I said. He pulled me on top of him and captured me in a kiss.
"Is that your quirkily wonderful way of saying you're pregnant?" he clarified with a grin. I laughed and nodded, kissing him again.
"I was going to tell you in a better way tomorrow." I said once we'd settled down. Eddie had such a radiant smile on his face that seemed to have to plan on leaving. At this point, I thought his face might stay like that forever, which wouldn't necessarily be such a terrible thing.
"How long have you known?" he asked as he absentmindedly traced circles on my exposed stomach.
"A couple of days. I'm already three weeks in." I replied as I combed my fingers through Eddie's hair.
"Poor thing. Probably already has my freckles." he joked, smiling up at me. I rolled my eyes.
"I love your freckles." I replied quietly.
"And I love you." he replied, hovering over me and placing delicate kisses all across my stomach. "And little Edward John David Redmayne Junior."