Richard Speight Jr

Just some gifs of him

You moved into the hotel through the back door, pulling your phone out of your pocket as it vibrated.
"Where are you???" Richard texted.
You rolled your eyes, smiling as you moved into the green room. "Right here, Rich."
"Y/N!" Briana cried, jumping out of her chair.
You hugged her, smiling. "Oh, I missed you!"
"I missed you more!" she exclaimed. "And those pictures of you in the WayWard AF tank....only made me miss you more, really."
"Oh my god, those were hot!" Kim spoke up from her seat, looking at you.
You smirked and shrugged. "I try." You had joined the #pantlessAF trend for the cast, right after Ruth.
"Well you did a pretty good job with that picture. How long did it take to find a good one, Y/N?"
"Rob!" your smile grew as you hugged the man, laughing.
You had been on and off Supernatural for almost four years now, and you loved every minute of it. You played a hunter, and so got a lot of time with Jensen and Jared on screen, but when it came to Cons and such, you spent more time with the rest of the cast.
Rich actually didn't live far from you, Rob in the other direction, so you were fairly close with them. It was like a brother sister relationship really: Richard was like an annoying little brother, Rob like the worrying older brother. It was sweet.
Now Kim and Briana, they were like....like your closest girl friends. The ones you would call over in high school and tell you flat out if your outfit looked awful for a date. They loved you, you loved them, and none of you felt uncomfortable at the sexual jokes thrown around.
"We were worried you were lost," Rich stated.
"Hey, I have a better sense of direction that you and you know it," you replied, pointing at him.
Everyone laughed as Rich rolled his eyes. You moved to a seat, your phone vibrating in your pocket. Brianna sat on one side, Kim on your other side while you quickly replied to the text. "where's Mat?" you asked then.
"He's showing up in time for Karaoke tonight," Ron replied.
"Oh, I'm excited for that," you commented, smirking. "I found my costume again."
"Fuck yes!" Kim yelled, throwing up her arms. "The sexy trio is back together!"
You laughed, replying to another text as Rob said, "So are they doing any special photo ops with you three?"
"I don't think so, other than the karaoke one," Briana commented.
"But that's still going to be so much fun," you stated, your phone vibrating again.
"Oh totally," Kim agreed.
"Who the hell is texting you?" Rich asked suddenly.
"No one," you said.
"Don't lie to us now, Y/N," Rob said, eying you.
"Okay, I'm texting someone, but it's not a big deal," you told him.
Your phone vibrated yet again and you cursed as Briana stole the phone from your hand, moving before you could grab it. "Briana!"
"It's someone named Jake!" she cried, looking at you. "And he says, oh my god, I quote, 'It's been so long since I've seen you, I've been so busy. I just miss you so much. How much time do we have together this time?' Y/N!"
"Oh my god, you're in love!!" Rich yelled, standing. He then pointed at Rob. "You owe me twenty bucks!"
"I'm not in love!" you yelled back, moving towards Briana and taking your phone. "He's my cousin, and he's coming to the Con this weekend. I haven't seen him in two years, alright?"
Rich groaned as Rob sighed. "Thank God," he muttered.
Briana pouted then, looking at you. "When will you just find a good guy so we can torture him?"
"Never," you replied, before looking at Rich and Rob. "Now, what did you mean when you said he owes you money, Dick?"
Rich shifted, glancing at Rob. "We...made a bet," he told you.
You raised an eyebrow, putting your hands on your hips. "About what?"
"He said that you would start dating a guy this year, I said it wouldn't be till next year," Rob told you quickly.
"Traitor!" Rich yelled, pointing at him.
Kim and Briana laughed as you sighed. "You two are horrible."
"Kim and Briana said it wouldn't be for two years!" Rich cried, pointing at them.
"Hey!" Kim yelled.
"If I'm going down, you're coming with me," he replied.
You rolled your eyes, grabbing your purse as you moved out of the room. "Unbelievable."

A/N: