Severus Snape And Professor!Reader

A/N: Watch this if you haven't yet, watch it!!! And I am certain that you all know what the thing in the brackets mean.

You were a professor at the famous 'Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry'. You had attended the school in your early childhood, because you were British and were informed that you were a wizard. You had managed to make a few friends while you were there. You made aquatints with a pale boy named Severus Snape. Fortunately, you were placed into the same house. You started to develop a crush on the pale boy, but it was clear that he like Lily ( I can't remember her last name) inGrifffindor. As the years went by, you saw Snape fall harder for Lily, but she fell for a boy named James Potter, another Griffindor, and you kept falling in love with Severus. You two befriended each other in the first year, you then earned the right to call him Sev, while he called you (Y/N/N). You both had most of your lessons together, so you both helped each other out with certain subjects.

But as the years go on, you saw Snape grow cold and unloving. Both of you stopped talking to each other, which honestly broke your heart. You still liked him though, and after you both graduated from Hogwarts, you both became professors. He became a potions teacher, and you became a Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher (A.K.A DATDD Teacher). You started to teach the boy who lived, Harry Potter. You became one of the teachers that he liked, you told him that you used to know his parents, he would come to you if he had any questions about them, and you were happy to answer them.

But that didn't last long, news got out that the Dark Lord returned and he was searching for Harry. He still came to you when he had questions about his parents and such, and taught him how to defend himself when Umbridge was in charge of the school. Which was literally hell for you. You decided to teach DATDD in the first place because to could teach others how to protect themselves, and with her around, you were going against everything that you stood for.

Later on that year Voldermort returned. You kept teaching your classes, but you were on the edge most of the time. The reason was that you just didn't know who to trust anymore. With Death Eaters (I think that's the term). You found out that one of your students, Draco Malfoy, had already become a Death Eater, Which wasn't at all surprising to you considering that you did go to school with his parents as well. His father, Lucius, always tried to get others into trouble, just like his son. His mother just hid away and hung out with her older sister Belatrix.

Now it was near the end of the year, and you were fighting for your life. YOu weren't worried about your life, you were worried about all the the teachers and students, and most importantly, Sev. You were terrified that maybe he won't make it out alive.

(Severus' Point Of View)-Rewind to when he was just starting his first so he's like eleven

I am so nervous about this year. It's my first yer at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I hope that I at least make some new friends, I already know that my friend Lily will be there. I have a little crush on her, but I know that she doesn't fell the same way. As I was contemplating, my thoughts were interrupted by a Girl walking into the compartment.

"Hello. Can I sit with you please, all the other seats are taken?" She asked politely

I tried to utter out some words, but I was captured by her big (eyes colour) eyes, and the way her (H/L), (H/C) hair perfectly framing her face. (I was just imagining a like really cliche moment, where the protagonist is speaking in his mind, and the moment ans speech it constantly stopping when the brackets were spoken, and I imagined the brackets being spoken by Stephan Hawking. Weird, I know).

"Y-yeah you can sit here." I finally managed to say to her. We them started a conversation about politics and the weather, for some weird reason. She was beautiful. We became friends and I learned her name was (Y/F/N). I completely forgot about Lily for that rain ride.