Lydia Martin

AN:I am going to try and do more female x female imagines.

Lydia Martin. That was the name that I would never forget. She was perfect. She was so beautiful. Lots of people don't believe in love at first sight but I do. As soon as I saw, Lydia, I fell in love. She was outstanding. But I would never get a chance with her. I was nothing compared to her. To the other people, she liked. It would only be a crush and that it is it. Nothing more. I will only have to keep dreaming. A dream that will never come true.
My friends and I just came into school and I spotted Lydia getting out of her blue Toyota. She was so beautiful. I just stopped and stared. I couldn't help myself. That's only until my friends pulled me out of my gaze and spoiled the moment. Why couldn't she just like me back? Guess I will never know.
We all took a seat at a table two tables away from Lydia and her friends. All my friends were in deep conversation, but I couldn't listen. Lydia was two tables away from me. He smiles brightened up my day so much. She could always turn a bad day into a good day without even knowing it, I wish she knew. She's indescribable. I wasn't really paying attention to anything until my friends started nudging me.
"Hello earth to Y/N. The bells has gone. Come on stop checking Lydia out" Y/B/F/N Said to me
"What, I wasn't checking Lydia out, why would I be doing that?" I asked
"Yeah really, just come on," Y/B/F/N told me dragging me away.
I didn't want to leave but I had to. When  looked back over to Lydia's table she was gone. She went to a lesson. So there was no point in wishing I could stay here as she wasn't going to be there either. So I grabbed my bag and went to a lesson with my friends. When I walked into the corridors loads of people were there, getting to different classes, going to lockers. Oh,I do hate High School. But then everything changed. I saw Lydia. She was staring at me. At me. She gave me one of those beautiful smiles that gave me butterflies. I was in the same class as her so when she walked in, I walked in. She was sat in the middle of the classroom, whereas  I sat right at the back.
Through the whole lesson, I kept getting nudged by Y/B/F/N because Lydia was staring at me again. Was I dreaming?  I tried pinching myself to see if I would wake up, but I didn't. This was real. Lydia Martin was checking me out. The bell rang to signal the end of class and as soon as we got out of the classroom, my friends got all excited.
"Y/N, Lydia was so checking you out!" One of them said
"No she wasn't," I said but I smile on my lips was saying something different.
"She totally was!" My friend said giving me a fist bump.
I couldn't believe it, this was real, this was actually happening. But I had to contain my excitement. As we had another lesson to go to. Lydia was in there. I sat right behind her. I took my place tried me best to concentrate on the teacher.
Then the unexpected happened. Lydia turned around to me.
"Hey, Y/N I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime, Like get to know each other more, I loved to find out more about you. As you seem like a really nice person" Lydia whispered. This couldn't be happening. Could it?
"Yeah I would love that"  This was happening, Lydia Martin just asked me out on a date.
"Lydia, Y/N, Is there something wrong?" The teacher shouted
"No, everything is fine, everything is great," Lydia said smiling causing me to have an even bigger smile on my face.
My dream has finally come true. Maybe love, at first sight, might work after all.