Newt Scamander

You were always a little insecure about the way that you looked. Nothing had triggered this in you, you just had always had a problem with the way that you did. You thought that everybody had their insecurities that haunted them without end, and they did. But you weren't as confident as they were. You couldn't walk out the door with a skin-tight dress on with nude heels. You couldn't go on with your ay without thinking of what others are thinking of you. You have tried, but you weren't strong enough.

You have even wondered how you were dating another wizard called Newt. You were always bullied by the slytherin girls about the way you looked. You were different. You never had pale, milky skin or long blonde hair. You instead had (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) hair and you instead had (Y/S/C). You met Newt in care of magical creature. He was fascinated by the different species, and by you. You had the same passion for the creature as he did. Meaning that you were liked by someone. That had never happened to you, you thought that no one would be interested with you.

As soon as you both finished Hogwarts. Well you did, Newt got expelled from the school for endangering a muggle. You teamed up and decide to write a book about the world of magical creatures. You would both travel around the world to different countries and document different species. You thought that if it was good enough, you would see young wizards reading the book in the future.

But along the way, something happened. It wasn't back, it was actually surprising. You didn't think that it would ever happen. Newt had asked you out. You were both on your way to Edinburgh in Scotland when he said it to you.

"Uh- (Y/N). There is something that I have been meaning to tell you." He was shifting nervously. You were both in his flat, you were there to help him with the book. "I have been keeping this from you, and I'm just going to say it. I have liked you since our first class of 'Care of Magical Creatures' together. I fell in love with your interest with the creature that we learned about. And I have liked you since the first Christmas we spent together in the common room, because both of your parents were busy in their countries. Doing who knows what. So, if you could make me the most happiness man or boy in the world, will you please take this?" he held up a promise ring to you, hoping you would take it. "I promise that I will always love you and be by your side."

He gave it to you. He has kept that promise ever since that day.

But that was over; you thought that he forgot about the promise, despite you always wearing the ring.

You had both gone to America in the early 1920s. You were both in a new terrain. You were in New York, both there to release one of your creatures to their home. His name was Frank; he was a thunderbird. His home was the sandy deserts of Arizona.

Along the way, Newt's case had opened and some of his creatures had gotten out. That's how you both met Tina and Queenie. They were both beautiful, graceful and elegant females. Something that you could never be unfortunately. You still saw yourself something that you were happy with. You looked in the mirror and hated what you saw. When you saw then, you saw them both and started to act differently. But Newt saw that you were acting differently. That leads to where you are now.

You were in the case when you and Newt confronted each other. But you're glad it happened when it did. You stared at yourself in the mirror that was in the shack of his. You saw Pickett on your soldier, studying your eyes as they roamed your body. All you saw were your imperfections; you were so entranced by your reflection and your thoughts, that you didn't hear Newt coming down into the case. You also didn't notice tears were coming down your face. You only realized you were crying when Newt saw you and spoke up.

"What's wrong love?" You loved it when he called you that. You thought he was just being nice; that was only the half of it though. "And why are you crying?" He came up beside you and took you face in his hands, making your whole body turn around to face him.

"What do you see when you look at me?" You asked him.

"I see a strong woman. Why, what do you see?"

"I see someone who can never have someone else."

"You're being delusional. I see a woman who can do anything, but see who already loved her. Why would you think otherwise?"

"Because I like someone, but I fear they don't feel the same way." You tried to not consider his eyes so he couldn't see how you were feeling.

"well if you can't see it, I'll just have to explain it. I gave you that promise ring because I told you that I would always be there for you, and I mean it. And I have fallen in love with you. When I look at you, I see what I have always wanted in a girl, but have never could find. You were harder to find than Dougal. But I have now found you, but I will like to ask you if you could accompany me to dinner if you could?"

You were taken back by what he had said. You were flabbergasted, you never thought he would feel the same way about you. That didn't stop you from saying yes though. You both stared dating when you got back to London. You then went on to becoming famous wizarding authors. And now you were waiting for a little someone to make their debut.

���[51=