Sweet Pea

A/N: This will be my last imagine. I apologise for not updating for forever, but I've been very busy. But that still isn't an excuse. I apologise for all the requests that I have published and I apologise for keeping you all waiting. So here is the last Imagine. Thank you for all of your support and I'm sorry again.

The sound of pool echoed in the background of the bar as you sat on the bar stool, sipping from a cola bottle

The sound of pool echoed in the background of the bar as you sat on the bar stool, sipping from a cola bottle. As you looked around, people were scattered throughout the Whyte Wyrm, talking and laughing while enjoying each other's company on the Friday winter night. You watched as Serpents gathered around the pool table placing bets on who'd win the match. So far, your boyfriend as remained undefeated and everyone was betting it would stay that way, the minority cheering for the underdog.

Ever since you started dating Sweet Pea, you have noticed a shift in his behavior. Before you were an item, you two were friends, then you started to like each other, you hooked up a few times, and then he finally asked you to be his girlfriend. You were over the moon when he said he wanted to date and he was too when you said yes. Lately, however, he's been acting strange.

During hang outs like this, he'd be all over you since during the weekday it was harder to see each other. He'd usually be at your side the whole night, his hands on you at all times. But the past few weeks, he's kind of taken his space. Not that it was a problem, he could have his space to decompress from the week's events, you didn't have a problem with that. It was just he'd talk to you maybe once during the night and then again when he drove you home, kissing you quickly before dashing off. It slightly concerned you, thinking he didn't wanna be with you anymore. Or he lost interest with you being his girlfriend.

You watched as Sweets finished off the pool match, winning yet again as people doled out money to each other from the bets. Sweets face turned into a bright smile, that laugh resonating through the bar as you smiled. But that smile faded, as you noticed a Serpent girl touch his bicep while looking at him with a look you didn't like. She flipped her straight, black hair over her shoulder, betting her eyelashes at him as he laughed before sending a wink her way, continuing to engage in another game of pool.

At the sight of this, anger pulsates throughout your body. You sucked in a sharp breath, created fists with your hands. He has never behaved like this in front of you before. Before you started being a thing, Sweets had the reputation for sleeping around and getting with a new girl every night. But never did you think he would revert back to his old behavior when he was dating you. Never in a million years.
"What's a pretty girl like you doing over here?" you hear a voice distract you from your thoughts. Looking over, you see your friend Fangs walking over. You smile lightly at the sight of him. You have been friends with Fangs for a while, you both meeting through Jughead. The two of you hit it off immediately. "Shouldn't you be cheering on the Pool Master?" Fangs teases before taking a sip from his cola can.

The mention of him reverts your attention to your previous thoughts as you look back over. The Serpent girl is in the corner, whispering to her friends as she checks Sweet Pea out. Sweets doesn't know what is happening, too focused on the game to flirt back. Turning back towards Fangs you smile, "He's the least of my worries, right now." An idea pops into your head as you bite your lip. "You look good tonight, Fangs."