Cameron Dallas

A/N:
Sorry I haven't updated in a while.
Exam season.

Y/N's POV
"Cameron, I need to talk to you," I said to my boyfriend of a year as he walked into our shared apartment.
"Uh okay," He said nervously sitting down on the couch. " What's up?" He asked
"uh, I'll just come right out and say this," I said he looked at me weird.
"Say what?" he questioned.
"I'm pregnant." I stated. He just stared at me in shocked.
"No. You can't be" He denied.
"I am, Cameron. I'm sorry" I said. He looked at me and stood up at first I thought he was going to give me a hug or something but he just looked at me.
"No, Y/n. I'm sorry" He said and walked out of the door. Just walked out. How could he just walk out leaving his pregnant Girlfriend well ex now I guess alone?
That was the last time I saw Cameron Dallas for a while.
~~~Time Skip 2 Years Later~~~
I had a boy, his name is Anthony Cameron Dallas. He looks just like Cameron. Sometimes when I look in his big brown eyes it hurts.
I buckled Anthony into his car seat getting ready to go the shops. When we got there I got a trolley and placed him in the wee seat on it.
About half way around the shops Anthony started to kick off. Screaming because he dropped his ball.
I was about to pick it up but somebody got to it before me. As I stood up and looked at the stranger my heart dropped.
"Cameron." I breathed
"Hey, Y/N." He said, looking me right in the eyes.
"Uh this belongs to you, " He said handing me the ball.
"uh no, It belongs to him." I said pointing to Anthony who by now was watching us intently, sucking on his thumb.
Cameron Stopped dead and just stared at him.
"Is t-that?" He stuttered.
"Yeah, Cam. That's your son." I said.
"He looks just like-"
"He looks just like you, Cam. I know." I sighed
"What's his name?" He asked.
"Oh, so now you care about us?!" I asked angrily
"I always cared about you, Y/N." He said.
"Oh, bull! You left us, Cam. you just walked out on me, and now you want to care. Where were you two years ago, When we-I needed you most?" I fumed
"I'm Sorry, Y/N. Seeing you here just reminded me of how much I still love you and how much I love him." He said his hands on either side of my cheeks.
"Anthony Cameron Dallas," I said.
"What?"
"that's his name, Anthony Cameron Dallas." I said once again.
"Are you still mad at me, Y/N?" He asked
"Yes, Cam. I am still mad at you. I may forgive you, but I am still mad at you" I said.
"I'm so sorry. I love you, Y/N." He said. I sighed and looked up at him.
"I love you too, Cameron," I said and he slowly leaned in, and kissed me. He pulled away and looked at Anthony. We both walked over to him as he stared at us.
"Hey, wee man. I'm your daddy" He said picking him up, giving him a cuddle. It made my heart melt finally seeing Cameron with Anthony.