Jake Peralta

"Honey, come out and show me."
You sighed, looking into the mirror again, not exactly liking what you were seeing. You and your 8 month long boyfriend Jake had been needing to go shopping, but you had been reluctant to do so as you didn't want to be caught up in the type of situation you found yourself in now. Jake picking out clothes for you, then wanting you to try them on for him. Now, Jake had a great eye for picking out nice clothes, in fact he had an even better style than you did. Its just that the clothes Jake often chose were almost always too short and/or too showy, something you were never really comfortable wearing.
"Jake, it doesn't look all that good."
"Babe, if its on you it has to look great. Can I see you?" You let out a big sigh before unlocking the change room door, allowing your boyfriend in. "You look amazing baby. How can't you see that? I mean, look at you!"
Shaking your head, you drop your head down to look at your shoes. "Why do you like me Jake? I mean, look at you! God, you're amazing! You could have any girl you could want. Why would you go for me instead of some insanely hot supermodel?"
Jake stays silent for a moment, before lifting your chin with this index and middle fingers and placed a small peck onto your lips. "First of all, you don't need to remind me of how hot I am." - you smile at that - "Second, I don't want just any girl, I want you (Y/N), my girl. You're the only supermodel I want, babe." You wrap your arms around the back of his neck and bury your face into his shoulder, wondering how you managed to get this beautiful man in front of you to be your boyfriend. "By the way babe, did I tell you how great your boobs look in this?"