Spencer Reid

A/N: Haven't written about this guy in a long time.

"I Uh, excuse me?" you squeaked, walking into the unfamiliar Behavioural Analysis Unit of the FBI. You were just there to drop something off but you couldn't help but feel like everyone there was analysing you as if you were an unsub – Spencer had assured you that you'd feel like that a lot because people there just did it out of habit.
"Hi, can I help you?" a pretty woman with long blonde hair said, smiling assuringly at you. You assumed that she knew by the way you blinked or something that you were feeling uneasy by the whole situation.
"Yes, um, I'm looking for Spencer Reid. He left this," you held up the thick jacket in your hand, "at my place and it's going to be freezing today and I wasn't sure if he was going to drop in to home before going to work this morning."
The woman stared at you for a few moments in almost disbelief. You then realised from the few pictures that Spencer showed you of his friends that it was none other than Jennifer Jareau – he was the godfather of one of her sons.
"And you bought him some lunch too," Jennifer suddenly grinned widely, "you must be (Y/N) then! I'm Jennifer but you can just call me JJ – hold on, I'll just grab Spencer for you."
You said a quick thank you as she dashed up towards several offices and conference rooms. After a few minutes, Spencer emerged out of one of the rooms with an entire team following behind him looking rather giddy. This wasn't exactly how you thought you were going to meet Spencer's friends... you had to remind yourself again that you weren't under investigation.
"I'm sorry," Spencer laughed when he finally reached you, his friends all standing behind him, waiting patiently, "thanks for coming in. I was actually just thinking that I was going to be cold today."
"She's so pretty!" you heard one of the women squeal, causing Spencer to grin as he quickly kissed your forehead and then turned to face his team mates and friends, his arm wrapped around you.
"Guys, this is my girlfriend, (Y/N)."
"It's great to finally meet the girl that Reid won't ever shut up about," the older man said with a smirk on his face, this becoming the first introduction to the friends of what would turn out to be your future husband.