Doctor Steven Strange

When portal behind you closed, the first thing your tweens did was hiding behind your legs, hugging them closely to their faces, looking slightly around, overwhelmed by the attention they got in the moment they went through the said portal. Chuckling at their shyness, you crouched and patted their black haired heads with sympathetic smile.
"A little shy, are we? Come on, let's find your dad." The tweens smiled slightly, catching your hands and letting you lead them to the library of Kamar-Taj. That's where Stephen, your husband of five years sat, reading yet one another big book, which he abandoned the moment he heard your children's "papa!"
He got up from his chair and crouched, spreading his arms and waiting for the two to hug him. They let go of your hands and run in his direction. First of course run to him your daughter – Mary – the oldest of the two. She hugged him, giggling as his beard tickled her when he kissed her cheek. Then Jon, your younger child got to them, squealing slightly and trying to pull his sister from their father to also get his attention. You on the other hand, stood by the doors, your hands crossed over your chest and wide smile on your face at the sight of them.
"Daddy missed you for the whole day. It's so good to see you." He stood up, both your kids in his arms. "And your beautiful mum is here too. What a lucky day for me." They both giggled, only to make the sounds of disgust when you came closer to Stephen and pecked his lips. Yet they both stopped in an instant when they heard someone clearing their throat from behind one of the shelves. When Wong came from the shadows with smile on his face, both John and Mary hid their faces in Stephen's neck. Your friend on the other hand came closer, looking at them with amusement on his face.
"How on earth you were able to hide those two from us for so long. I bet they are at least four." Mary giggled at his words and looked at him shyly.
"'am two." She showed him two fingers, her face almost whole hided by her long hair, and yet it was easily to see her gleaming (e/c) eyes. Wong raised his eyebrows in fake shock.
"That's not possible, you two are really big. Almost like adults." At that John laughed.
"No, adurs are big, like daddy." Wong smiled and looked at you the same way as when he found out you were pregnant, the softness in his eyes clearly seen. You smiled at that and patted your son's head.
"So, how about you will play with your dad, while mommy and uncle Wong will catch up?" They both smiled nodding vigorously. Stephen smiled at that, pecked your check and went out of the library leaving you and Wong alone.
"They do grow quick, aren't they?" You smiled at Wong's words, playing with your cup of tea.
"Yeah, they really do. And they are already a lot like Strange."
"You are Strange too, you know that?" You rolled your eyes, kicking him slightly under the table. "But jokes aside. When do you plan to start teaching them?" Your smile disappeared.
"I... don't really know. When they would like to learn, then I won't say no." Wong furrowed his brow and touched your hand.
"What is that?"
"It's just that... I grew up in this world and I know how hard it is, not to say that it's somehow scary to think that something may happen to them." Wong smiled at that, patting your hand slightly and sitting straight.
"With the two of you as parents? They will be fine and quite powerful too." You smiled at that feeling quite better. It didn't last long, because in next moment Stephen run in, looking around frantically. When he saw you, he straightened instantly, as if he was afraid. The alarm went off in your head making you stand up and walk right to him, your eyes wide.
"What happened?"
"I... I might have lost our kids." You looked at him for a while trying to wrap your mind around what you just heard.
"You... you lost our kids... here, in Kamar-Taj, with Kathmandu on the other side of the mine doors...? What the hell, Stephen?! You were supposed to play with them, how on earth were you able to lost two children in less than half hour?!" He blushed madly looking aside.
"We played hide and seek, and it just happened."
"It just happened? Stephen, there is no possible way to lost kids just because! Hell, we have to find them!" You pushed him aside running in direction of the training grounds, calling their names.
Two hour later you found the kids, hiding at the back of library, playing... with magic...
At the sight of them your jaw dropped. The orange sparkles coming from their hands weren't exactly the real magic yet, but it was close enough, taking that they were only two years old.
They were laughing until Wong appeared. Then, just like that they stopped, looking at him with wide eyes, before they got up and hid behind you and your husband. You laughed at that, telling them it was ok.
You decided to stay in Kamar-Taj for night, leaving your kids in your old room, staying yourself in the room next to their's. Stephen laid in bed and tried to hug you, only for you to push him slightly away.
"Hey, what happened?"
"Beside that you lost them?" You looked at him. "You saw them today. It was magic."
"I know. But what did you expect? They are not only seeing us doing it every day, they also ARE our kids. It's normal that they are learning, even though it's early." He pulled you to himself, kissing your forehead. "I'm more concerned that they are so shy to everyone, but us."
"Nah, it's normal. I was just like them when I was two... bad news are, that they would stay like that to at least twenty." He laughed at that, kissing your forehead once more.
"If they are more like us, then they will be fine. Brilliant and fine."
"And modest."
"That too."