Warren Worthington III

(I apologise for me not writing so much. It's exam week at school)

Warning.  Smut

Your breath came out in short gasps, goosebumps raising on your skin as you squirmed, pulling your arms against the pieces of pink silk holding your wrists to the bedpost. Warren's fingers trailed themselves up your thigh, avoiding the area that craved them most, and worked his way up to your lips. His thumb stopped on your lip, parting your lips slightly, your tongue darting out quickly, before taking the tip of his finger into your mouth.
He groaned, tilting his head to the side a fraction, before he pulled the finger away from your mouth, the warmth of his body leaving yours. He laid on his stomach between your legs, which were tied to the other side of the bed, the same pink ribbons adorning your ankles. He dragged a knuckle from your knee up to your core, lightly brushing against the neglected bundle of nerves at the top. Your breathing hitched as your fingers wrapped tightly around the soft ribbons, pulling slightly.
A low chuckle left his mouth, his breath fanning across your thighs, sending yet another shudder up your spine. You whimpered, jaw clenched tight as his thumb hovered slightly over your clit, but never put the slightest bit of pressure. "Warren, please."
"'Please' what babydoll?" He said, a smirk gracing his angelic features. "You're going to have to be a lot more specific than that."
"Please, touch me. You're being such a tease." You drew in a sharp breath as his hand rested on your inner thigh.
"Touch you like...this? Is this what you want?" He ran his hand up and down your thigh, the side of his thumb barely brushing your aching core, but not enough to give you any relief. "If you want something, you gotta ask for it."
You took a deep breath, trying to steady your shaky voice. "Please, touch me. I-I want you to make me feel good, daddy."
His eyes darkened as he drew his bottom lip between his teeth. His hand stopped on your upper thigh, before traveling down to your sex. His thumb pressed down on your clit, before making small, slow circles around the sensitive nub. He grinned at you before ducking his head down, lips trailing over your inner thigh to where his thumb was currently working. He slowly slid his index finger down your lips, before circling your entrance.
You moaned, legs already shaking and straining against the smooth ties. His mouth devoured your core as his finger slowly slipped in, pumping in and out a few times before curling it in a 'come-here' motion.
The feeling of his fingers and oh-so-sinful mouth of his working you at the same time sent you spiraling. He felt your walls clench as you teetered on the edge of euphoria, before pulling away quickly, leaving you dangling on the edge. You whimpered, hips bucking in a futile attempt to gain some friction. "Uh huh, little girl. You're not coming that easily. You gotta work for it."
He climbed off the bed, walking around to the end of it, before gently untying your ankles. He stood at your feet, rubbing slow, soothing circles into the skin of your ankles before moving up to your head and repeating the same actions with your wrists. He carefully pulled you up into a sitting position, thumbs rubbing small circles on the back of your hands. He sat at the edge of the bed before gently lifting you up and placing you on his thigh, the denim rough against the smooth skin of your inner thighs. He placed his hands on your hips, gripping them tightly, as he pressed you firm against the muscle of his thigh. "Fuck yourself on my thigh."
Your breath caught in your throat as your eyes immediately locked with his.
"You heard me right, kitten," he chuckled, fingertips digging into the skin on the side of your hips. He used his hands to move them back and forth on his thigh, causing you to gasp at the friction. He stopped, but his hands stayed where they were. "Fuck yourself on my thigh."
You placed your hands on his shoulders, gaining leverage before you began to drag your core along his thigh, breathing hard and ragged. You started out slow, but you gradually gained speed, leaving a line of wetness along Warren's jeans. He groaned as your hips stuttered against his thigh, legs shaking, the wetness practically dripping from your core seeping through the fabric. Your body began to heat up as you neared your peak, the knot beginning to form in the pit of your stomach. A few more drags along the ridges of his thigh and You broke, back arching, pressing your chest against his, as your body trembled, fingers digging into his shoulders.
He grunted as he hauled you up and placed you back on the bed before stepping away from it once more. The bulge in his jeans prominent as he undid the belt, taking his sweet, sweet time while giving you a little show. He draped the belt over the end of the bed before unbuttoning his jeans and pulling down the zipper. He smirked as he saw your eyes dart to that little patch of skin peeking out from under his briefs.
Youn one slow, yet fluid motion he began to pull down his jeans, his wings lightly brushing the wall behind him, his briefs lowering with his pants. His member stood at attention, tip red and dripping. A small moan left the back of your throat as he motioned for you to go to him. You got up and took a couple steps towards him. He grabbed your forearms, turning your back to him, before pushing me face first on the plush bed. He kept your arms behind your back as he shuffled around behind you.
You soon felt the cold leather of his black belt wrap around your wrists a few times, before he secured it tightly. He gripped his cock, brushing it against your folds, before prodding your entrance. A choked-off whimper left your throat, as your fingers tried to grab onto him despite knowing he was out of reach. "Warren p-"
A resounding smack landed on your ass, a moan erupting from your half-open mouth, your body already shaking. "What was that, princess?"
You took a shaky breath, trying to regain some semblance of your composure and dignity, before speaking. "Daddy, please, daddy. I need you."
"I told you before, babygirl, you gotta use your words. What is it you want?"
"I-" You paused, clenching your jaw as he shifted his hips, hard member rubbing against your wet core. "I-I need you to fuck me, daddy. Please, daddy."
He let out a shaky breath, the grip his hands had on your hips tightening."As you wish, princess."
He buried himself in you in a single, plunging stroke. He stilled, groaning as your walls clenched and constricted his cock, the sound causing another aching wave to travel straight to your core. He slowly began to thrust, in and out, making sure you could accommodate his size. As he felt you loosen slightly, your body more relaxed, he began to piston his hips against yours vigorously. You moaned loudly as his hand made contact with your ass once more before grabbing a handful of it and using it to pull you closer to him.
"No coming until I tell you, right babygirl?" He ground out between gritted teeth.
"Y-yes, daddy."
You felt that familiar heat travel to your lower stomach, your grip on your fingers tightening, as you let out a choked-off moan. He thrusted hard, then stopped, grinding his hips against your ass. He pulled out and quickly undid the belt before flipping you over and plunging into you once more. He fucked in and out of you, your colliding hips causing the obscene skin-to-skin sound to reverberate through the room. He trailed his hand up your chest, finger flicking quickly over your nipple, before wrapping around your throat, tightening slightly.
His hips stuttered against yours as he tilted his head back. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head, the combined pressure of his cock moving in and out and his hand around your throat sending endorphins to every inch of your body. He released your neck, allowing you to draw in a breath, as you desperately tried to postpone your orgasm.
"Daddy, I-I can't-"
He growled, hand landing hard on your ass once more. "Go ahead, princess. I'm right behind you."
You cried his name as your orgasm hit you hard, body convulsing and back arching off the bed. He leaned down, burying his face in your shoulder as he growled. He quickly pulled out and jerked himself, his come landing across your abdomen and breasts. His wings stretched out behind him, longest feathers barely brushing the floor, and he worked himself through his orgasm. You laid on the bed, chest heaving, body tired and spent. You heard his groan before everything was still, the only sound in the room being your combined pants.
You felt the bed dip and him kiss your forehead before he padded out of the room, feet thudding along the wood flooring. He came back with a wet washcloth and slowly and carefully wiped away the mess on your torso, before making his way down to your core.
When he was done he threw the washcloth in the wash basket, opened your drawer and grabbed a pair of panties and one of his old band shirts. He slipped the pink lace up your legs and over your hips, before helping you sit up and slipping the shirt over your head. He put on a pair of sweats and climbed in the bed beside you, wrapping his arm around your waist while pressing a kiss to your shoulder.
"You alright, princess?"
You nodded, turning around to face him in his arms and pressing a soft kiss to his lips, before burying your face in his chest, your breathing evening out.