Seamus Finnigan

You were laughing at a joke Fred and George told when Seamus walked in, his eyes scanning the room.
"Seamus over here!" You called with a big smile on your face. He smiles at you then looks at your present company and frowns a little bit while walking over.
"You left your girl alone for too long and we couldn't resist having a chat with her." Fred said jokingly tossing his arm carelessly around your shoulders.
"She is a lovely person to talk to I'll admit." George joined in winking at Seamus as his face darkened the slightest bit.
"Always a pleasure to have your company also." You said in the same joking voice before smiling at Seamus and motioning for him to sit down. He looked slightly jealous of Fred and George but you figured that was your imagination as someone like Seamus could never actually like you.
"So what were you guys talking about?" Seamus said grinning at you.
"Oh these two were just telling me the most hilarious joke I've heard in forever." You said laughing a tiny bit as you thought of it.
"Oh I'm sure it was very bloody funny." Seamus said glaring a little at Fred who still had his arm around you.
"Well this was fun but we've got people to prank, don't we Georgie?" Fred said standing up.
"Right you are Fred." George said getting up and walking away.
"Be careful your jealousy is showing mate." Fred whispered in Seamus's ear before following George.
"What was that about?" You say looking at Seamus with an amused grin on your face.
"Nothing at all. Don't even worry about it." Seamus said quickly.
"Sharing secrets?" You said giggling until you noticed Seamus wasn't laughing with you.
"Is something wrong?" You asked concerned.
"Fred and George just get on my nerves sometimes. Nothing special." Seamus mumbled looking down.
"You're a terrible liar." You say making him look up and blush.
"Alright fine. They make me jealous." Seamus said his face getting redder.
"Jealous? Why?" You said disbelievingly.
"Because I like you. It's pretty obvious. I think Fred and George knew that and we're trying to get me to say it to you the whole time. Or maybe they like you too. It's not hard at all to do." Seamus said looking you in the eyes using the Gryffindor courage he had.
"You like me? You really like me?" You said staring back at him in shock.
"Yeah I do. Could we possibly have a new topic to discuss now? I don't think my face can get any redder." Seamus said looking away from you and down at the fireplace next to you guys.
"No because I like you too and I think we should go out." You say smiling and jumping from the couch you were sitting on to the one he was sitting on.
"Are you sure? I mean yeah of course. Dating you sounds perfect." Seamus said not wanting you to change your mind.
"It's settled then. We're dating." You say smiling so hard your face hurts and snuggling with Seamus by the fire.