1. My Mate (boyxboy)

Description:

Misaki storm is a sixteen year old wolf that thinks he's a normal teenager but doesn't know he's a wolf...yet. This all changes when he turns seventeen and finds out all about this and his mate is the bully?!

_______________________

~Misakis POV~

(video on the side)

~I'm just a bachelor

Looking for a partner

Someone who knows how to ride

Without even fallen off~

(can end the video if you want)

I lazily turned off my alarm, yes I wake up to the song pony. Deal with it!

I sat up and groaned as I saw the bright light from the sun shining through my curtains.

I sighed knowing I had to get up sometime soon and decided now would be a good time or I would fall back asleep. I got out of bed and walked over to my closet grabbing a pair of black skinny jeans and my sex pistols shirt.

I walked to the bathroom to get ready and took a shower. As I stood there drying my jet black hair I noticed in the mirror that my stomach had a black and purple mark on the side.

I sighed and continued on getting ready after getting dressed and putting on my grey vans, I went to the bathroom to flat iron my hair.

After making sure that everything was in place, I grabbed my messenger bag and started down the stairs, but not before remembering my phone.

I was walking to school when a car pulled up next to me. I froze slightly but only for a second and continued walking with my head down knowing who it was Blade.

As I walked faster I felt a small pain on my head then realized I got hit on the head with a bottle.

I sighed and continued walking and finally made it to the gate of the hell hole -coughs- I mean school.

"Time for hell." I mumbled to myself as I walked in and was hugged by my friend Starla.

"Hey! You didn't text me last night!!" She said freaking out making me chuckle lightly.

"Yeah sorry about that." I smiled slightly looking at her and her expression changed but she didn't ask and nodded smiling.

~after class and shitz!! (I'm sorry xD)~

I walked out of the classroom after everyone else left as it was time for lunch.

I was putting in the combination when I heard the sound of something hitting something metal and realized I had been pushed into my locker and the one beside it.

I groaned and turned to see Blade smirking down at me. He picked me up by my shirt and held me against the lockers as he punched me in the face and in the stomach before dropping me as he kicked me in the stomach and I heard a crack and whimpered under him.

He laughed and left after that leaving me with a sharp pain in my side.

"Dammit I'm sure he broke a rib." I said getting up slowly and making my way thought the rest of the day with the sharp pain.

I walked into my house and was greeted with a smiling and seemed to be a little bit nervous dad.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked raising an eye-brow while looking at him.

"Because!" He basically yelled at me, "tomorrow is your birthday!!" He finished while smiling big.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "why is it so exciting?" I asked looking at him to which he gave the 'are-you-fucking-kidding-me' face.

"What?!" I said to which he sighed and shook his head.

"You're turning seventeen at least act happy that its your birthday." He said to which I chuckled lightly, he could alway make me smile even on my worst days like today.

"Ok ok fine ill be good." I smiled walking up he stairs as pain shot through me but I didn't show it and he rolled his eyes walking back to the kitchen to make dinner.

_______________________

So how do you guys like it so far?