One

"Mother, I told you I don't like private school. It gives me chills and the kids are just.." she trailed as she sigh, thinking about how will her first day be at the new school before continue talking to her Mother who was busy combing her hair.

"I bet they richer that us and I felt like being there because of scholarship ruined Father's reputation." Hanna said looking down at her lap and her Mother tied her hair into ponytail and smiled.

"Oh dear, I promise you that Father's reputation is safe. No one will know that you're the daughter of the Kwon's Group and just look at your big brother, he's doing fine in his private school and until now no one knows about it," Hanna's Mother explain, before kissing temples and went out from her room towards the dining room to prepare hers, her Brother and also her Father.

Hanna tailed her Mother towards the dining room where the other employee were placing the plates and glass.

"Can I went to another school? Like Seoul Foreign Language High School rather than the one that I'll be attending for the rest of my life? Even better, why can't I attend school outside Korea?" Hanna ask to her Mother who has busy making some coffee and pouring some milk for Hanna and her Brother.

"No and that's final, Kwon Hanna," her Father suddenly reply what she ask her Mother.

Hanna shut her mouth as she was about to ask something but caught her Father's gaze towards her and to be honest, Hanna is scared of her Father and will do everything he said but protest to her Mother and agitated her Mother to say something to her Father so he would change his mind, but it was no use.

He'll always be serious about what he says and never think for a second guess for something he have been thinking for the past month. He always do careful thoughts so it won't be a mistake for him or his family.

"Don't talk about transferring into another school, Hanna. Your Brother can survive on the school you'll attend and I can guaranteed that you too, Hanna." Her Father, Kwon Jae Jung says looking at her who was sitting across from him on the dining table.

"I-I will, Father." Hanna says before standing up after done eating her breakfast and went back upstairs where her bedroom is and sling her backpack on her shoulders.

"I'll get going. Goodbye Father, Mother," Hanna bowed and step outside the mansion and went inside her private car where her driver were. Her driver greet her and drove off to school.

-

20 minutes journey to the school seems too short for her. she hates attending into private school but for the sake of her Father reputatio. Hanna didn't understand it, why does her family has to save his reputation when his face was all over the newspaper and social media.

Well, he is the wealthiest person who have a large company and politician in Korea, but still, why?

Can't they just reveal their families identities and get along with it?

A long and heavy sigh escape Hanna's lips as she step out from her car, not to far from the school gate and thanked the driver before leaving her outside the school.

"Well, this is it." She sigh again before entering the school, gaining some stares from the students who saw her walking inside the school.

Whispers here and there can be heard to her ears as she went inside the building and searching for the principal office, where she'll be assisted to her class.

"Looking for the principal office?" Someone said, makes her turn around and face to face with a middle parted bangs that looks like a girl but a handsome one. His smile are wide, thick eyebrows and deep dark orbs.

"Y-Yeah," Hanna said with a nod and he ask her to follow him.

All this time she was going to the wrong direction, she went to the opposite direction and blushed when she just embarrassed herself with a cute boy.

"My name is Hwi Young, Kim Hwi Young." The cute boy introduce himself as they went to the left after hallways of girls glaring at her.

"K-Kim Hanna," she replied shortly and after she said her name, Hwi Young stopped in front of a brown fresh polished brown doors.

starting from today, Kim will be her first name for the sake of her father.

"This is the principal office, Hanna. Hope we're classmates," he said with a smile and then left as he hears the bell rings.

Taking a deep breath, Hanna softly knock the doors and heard a 'come in' and obeyed.

"Ah, you must be Kwon Hanna, Kwon Jae Jung's daughter am I right?" A woman in her middle 30s greeted her, old yet still stylish in her black pencil skirt and white blouse with a black collar on the neck, perfectly finished with white pearl necklaces and white high heels.

"I'm sorry to ask but, are you suppose to know that I'm Kwon Jae Jung's daughter?" Hanna ask, raising her brows, the principal chuckled.

"I was your Father high school best friend, Hanna. I remember that I was invited at your 1st birthday. So you and your family secrets are fine with me," she says and make Hanna's lips form into 'o' shape knowing that she was her Father best friend and didn't tell her about it.

What a great Father he is. Hanna was confused, did their family had a big fight with some mafia or something? Because she didn't remember that her family has a big secret that she and her Brother has to protect her Father's reputation.

"I see, sorry for asking, Ms. Mina," she says after looking at her name on the desk. Ms. Mina nodded before walking back to her desk and took out a time table for Hanna and gave it to her.

"I already assign you to class 11-3 and I already pick someone to be your guide for the first day at Neoz High School. Welcome, Kwon Hanna or should I say, Kim Hanna," the principal said, before shaking hands with Hanna and she went out from the room to her class where she was looking at the time table.

She scratched her head as she still can't find the class she was assign in. The map seems clear but her foot seems to bring her out off the map she was holding.

"I hate big school!" She grumble and went up stairs where her class is written on the wall. Taking the left after the stairs, she look from sign to sign and finally find her class on the corner of the hallways near the toilet.

Knocking softly on the door, a man in the early 30s greeted her and ask her to come in.

"I guess this is the new kid you all been talking about, right?" The teacher said in English and her thought was right when she saw that the teacher has no face of an original Korean.

"Please, introduce yourself."