Twenty-Three

Hanna went out from her house in a hurry; she hated the fact that Juho knew where she lived thanks to her very straightforward maid that absolutely don't know anything; what happening in her life.

She was chilling in her room; her speaker was loud enough that her Belther could her on the next room when suddenly her maid knock her door and told Hanna that her friend was waiting outside her house.

At first, Hanna thought that it was Taeyang because he was the only one who knew where she lives but then her maid continues to tell her that the guy has a very smooth grey hair, her eyes widen and sprint out her room.

The front gate of her house was opened and she slipped out before stopping abruptly; there he was, leaning against a street lamp pole, his hands was buried inside his school pants.

Pushing off from the pole, he went closer to Hanna without hesitation. His eyes were furious, burning flames, "why can't you tell me that you're the daughter of Kwon Jae Jung and—Kwon Hanna is your real name?"

"Juho I can expl—"

"You always said that to me... but still, nothing." He said shaking his head, eyes watered and threaten to fall. He was hurt obviously and how cannot he?

"Please hear me out this time!" she yelled while clenching both of her hands into a tight fist that her knuckle turns white.

Juho looked at her surprisingly, although Hanna barely mad at him because the jokes he made about her, she would never shout at him.

"Please, I'm tired of being alone, okay? I'm tired of you don't want to hear about my explanation," Hanna said tone has smoothen down and her fist went to her jogging pants, clenching it.

"Do you think I lied to you without a reason and hide things from you without knowing what happen next—risking my life losing the people I love?" Juho's eyes soften looking at Hanna holding her tears.

He hated the fact that he's so weak around Hanna, he can't apologize himself about it.

He was mad at her but glad that finally he knew where she lived so he can come there often, but yet again, it took him by surprise to know who his father is.

As much as he wanted to hate Hanna for this and as much as he wanted to turn his back at her, he still can't. His feet glued to the cement.

"Juho, I never meant to hurt you—so as Rowoon, but I promise my Father not to reveal who I really am."

"What about you and Taeyang Sunbae—also your name?" he finally ask blinking his eyes multiple times before walking back closer to her.

"Safety, Ju," Hanna replied, "I know I still have a lot to explain, but please forgive me." She said eyes finally meet his the same time as another tears runs down from her eyes to her cheeks.

"I'm sorry; I was a jerk who didn't want to hear what you have to say and sorry for what I said at the carnival, I hope you understands why." Hanna replied with a nod and didn't complain, "I didn't mean any of those words."

If Juho can understand what she's facing, she too, can understand him; that he heartbroken the fact that she's lied to him and also what happen between her and Taeyang.

Juho wipe her tears with his thumb, "stop crying, it's both fault." He said as he caressed Hanna's hair while he rested his chin on top of Hanna's head.

Hanna lay her head on Juho's chest as they both hug in the middle of the sidewalk in front of her house gate; she clearly can hear his heart beat speeding up every second and smile at the sight.