Eight

In Seong glared towards the male who had his hand wrap on his sister's wrist. He approaches the small circle before ripping off Taeyang's hand from Hanna's wrist. In Seong hated Taeyang because of his rude attitude towards the male students.

Because he thinks he's not comparable with the others male students that makes him rule everything; dance class, sport, the brain and he thinks that he's the richest kid in Neoz high school.

But In Seong was more than him, his father was out from Taeyang's father's league and In Seong had the brain too.

"Do not touch what you can't afford," he said between gritted teeth.

Taeyang scoffed before glaring back towards the taller male in front of him. "So this is your sister, huh," he said showing his famous mischievous smirk.

"What's your problem anyway?" In Seong asked as he pushed Hanna behind his back.

Hanna knew whose Taeyang Father is and she knew what her father problem with Taeyang's Fatjer, the company next door.

She's got scared what will happen if Taeyang know about her father, the daughter of a corruption.

But there's a reason behind that corruption where everybody in Korea didn't even care about, they all care about the fact that Hanna's father was a corruption.

When that happens, Hanna and In Seong was out from Korea, they were studying in China with her mother's care.

They both were clueless at first why they can't come to school where the other company's shareholders were going, but after they got an answer and explanation, they both understand the situation.

"She's been looking at the same year book, isn't that weird for you?" Jaeyoon said as he showed In Seong what year the year book is.

In Seong looked at his sister who was hiding quietly behind his back from his shoulder while biting his inner cheeks.

"So? That wasn't a big deal, she's just looking." In Seong said and make the both male in front of him shut their mouth. In Seong shook his head before dragging her sister out from the library to somewhere quiet.

In Seong cross his arms in front of his chest before glaring at his sister who looked like a lost cat, "You know who his father is, right?"

Hanna nods her head while fiddling with her fingers, "I'm sorry. I was just curious of what father looked like in high school." She replied looking at his brother with goggle eyes.

A smile break into In Seong's face as he realizes; how cute his sister looked when she felt guilty but not guilty. He ruffles her hair and Hanna yelled in protest. "I work hard on this hair style."

"Why aren't you in class?" In Seong asked and make the grin on Hanna's face disappears as she remembers what brings her in the library.

That confession of Juho at the rooftop earlier making her blush again.

In Seong raised his eye brows as he bent his knees a little bit to leveling his height with Hanna.

"Sis?" he called waving his hand in front of Hanna's dazing face.

She blinks multiple times before staring back to his brother. "Yeah?"

"What are you thinking about?" he asks again with a chuckle at the end.

"Nothing Oppa," Hanna said before continue walking back towards her class to collect her things and went home before another day waiting.

Hanna was walking towards the car where her brother and driver were waiting for her, but caught Juho's eyes staring at her moves; it creeps her and makes her stomach tingling at the same time.

He was there leaning against his motorcycle with both of his hands buried inside his pocket.

She holds her breath as she passed Juho and walks faster than she already does towards the black car in front of the school gate. She opens the door and quickly shut it as she was seated beside In Seong.

Biting her lips she hoped that what she did earlier didn't make Juho questioned him if Hanna hates him now or not; it's just that Hanna didn't know how to act towards someone who liked her.

A smirk creeps on his face as he saw the black car where Hanna and In Seong was in drove away from the school gate and took a left, passing the silver car, where he was in.

He told his driver to follow the black Mercedes car and tailed them not to far from where they are and make a right turn before entering a big housing gate. "Isn't that the politicians' house?"

The driver asks and the male at the backseat replied a small yes as his eyes roaming around the big houses. He knew this blocks, it wasn't far from his from the main gate entering this complex.

Minutes later, the driver stopped the car as the black Mercedes car stopped in front of the biggest house that he seen around this complex.

He went out from the car and walk closer towards the Kwon's Mercedes car.

"No wonder your faces seems familiar." He greeted.

The Kwon's jumped as they walk towards the gate but stopped as a familiar voice stopped them and straddle them; the both of their eyes were wide open like it's going to pop out from its socket in any second.

"W-What are you doing here, Yoo Taeyang?" In Seong asked glaring his eyes towards the male in front of him while clenching the strap of his bag.

"I was just curious and I know the reason behind your sister looking through that year book." He said cockily before walking towards where the Kim siblings were standing and cranes his neck to the left, where the house is.

In Seong keeps his eyes towards the smaller male in front of him who still checking out the house.

A smirk left Taeyang's face as he look back towards the siblings.

"What do you want Yoo Taeyang? Spread the rumors around the school that the corruption daughter and son studies at the Neoz high school?" In Seong asked between gritted teeth.

Taeyang laugh, holding his stomach. "You want that to happen?"

Hanna stared at her brother while biting her lips. She prayed inside her heart that what her brother said earlier didn't bring to anything worse. She clenched her skirt, her knuckle turns white.

"If you asked what I want then grant me one wish." He said before pulling his gaze towards Hanna.

She was biting her inner cheeks hard that it'd make a tear flow from her eye.

"Let me date your sister."