Ten

In Seong seated on his seat in the dining as he eats his breakfast and waiting for Hanna.

He played with his cereal as he thinks what will happen today when he's not around Hanna and when she's with Taeyang.

He doubted himself to not worry so much because all of this was just an act, just for covering the truth. But who doesn't?

He can't sleep last night; he woke up in the middle of the night, calling his buddy Dawoon who apparently sleeping like a little baby and woke up just to hear In Seong tell him what Taeyang did.

Of course, Dawoon sure was shock that he knew Taeyang make a deal or forced his sister to date Taeyang, for some reason, In Seong trusted Dawoon and the fact that Dawoon knew about In Seong's real life.

Hanna came down the stairs in a hurry; her hair was kind of a mess, not like the usual combed hair or tied in a ponytail. Her button shirt was not tucked inside her skirt and quickly eats her breakfast.

"What happen?" In Seong asked as he looked at his sister as one of the maids combed her hair.

"Taeyang is picking me up; he's gonna be here—" before Hanna could finish her bread inside her mouth, a sports car honk its horn in front of the Kwon's mansion.

Hanna closed her eyes as she sighs.

"See you at school, brother." Hanna said before slipping off the chair as her hair was styled in a braid by her maid.

In Seong furrowed his brows as he questioned himself. This isn't just an act for Taeyang; he wouldn't even pick up his real girlfriends to school or drive her home.

This could be something else, something that he's been planning for a long time and In Seong has to found out. The only person that In Seong knew who drive Hanna home was Juho.

But he knew that she wouldn't let him drive her to the front of her house, she would let him drop her two or maybe one block from home.

In Seong didn't think any further as he take himself towards the car that was waiting outside the driveway and go to school.

The crowd was looking at both of them with shock face and widens eyes. They could not believe what was passing in front of them as both of them were holding each other's hands.

Walking like the hall was theirs. A smile was plastered on Taeyang's face as he march his gracious feet across the hallway towards Hanna's locker.

While the little miss was terrified. Taeyang could be in the list of Oppa for the girls who bullied her a month ago and she knew what will happened next if they sees her with Taeyang acting all lovey-dovey.

She heard all the whispers they said about both of them, the stares didn't leave the both of them as they went to the left to Hanna's locker.

"Hey, what's wrong with the pretty smile I see you today?" Taeyang said as he softly caresses Hanna's hair.

Her brow raised thinking that is it because of the act that he's being nice to her or is he really that nice to his "girlfriend".

Hanna shook her head, "I'm fine. I'm just tired, that's all," she said with a force smile before collecting her first period book and closed the locker before walking again with their hands intertwined.

Walking towards her class was a nerve wrecking, she didn't know if Juho will be there waiting for her or not.

He could ask her about the answer of his confession today but she didn't know how to explain about what happen about this situation.

"See you at lunch," Taeyang said before patting her head and left her classroom.

A sigh left her lips as her class was still empty; the students still crowded in front of their locker and didn't care about going to class.

She went to her seat and buried her head between her folded arms on the table. She didn't know that Taeyang likes skin ship and she felt uncomfortable about it.

It was her first time really in contact with some guy who keeps her families secret and wants something in return so he didn't spoil the secret.

Another sigh left her lips when she realize how many people she had to explain about her and Taeyang, it won't be easy for her to explain things to Rowoon and importantly Juho.

"Are you okay?" she jolted up and saw the person she needed to see. The familiar soft and warm eyes staring down at her and the concern face that she knew it wasn't an act.

Right now and there she felt like she wants to stand up from the chair and just hug him tight. For some reason, Hanna feel that Juho was not a friend or either best friend, he's more.

Their eyes were locked like they were the broken bridge that needed to be connected. Looking at Hanna was different this time; he didn't see the sparks that surround her beautiful smiley face.

It was dark and she looked tired. He wanted to ask but at the same time he didn't want to make her feel like he interrupts her life.

She looked at the prince in front of her, craning her head up. Him; it was him that he thinks all night on how to explain.

She can't bare it when she saw him in the hallway with hurt face looking to where she and Taeyang is standing with hands intertwine.

Hanna didn't want that to happen to her friend, the only friend that understands her better than herself.

I'm sorry, I can't accept you. Not now, Juho. It seems like her words are been swallowed back down her throat.

Hanna shook her head before sending him a smile that makes Juho furrowed his brows, "I'm okay."

Before Juho could talk further, Rowoon and the others went inside the class but stopped on their feet when they saw Juho was standing next to Hanna.

Rowoon furrowed his brows than glaring daggers at the male standing next to Hanna then to Hanna. She looked towards where Juho was looking as Hanna realizes that his fist was formed, his knuckles turn white.

She didn't know what happen between the two of them because her brows were knitted when she saw a dry cut on Rowoon's lips.

can you guys tell how the story is? i hope i did a good job

don't forget to vote!

xoxo,

writer