Twenty

She clenched her hand into fist while working on a questioner that teacher gave and have to be collected before the bell rings and Math class was torture, all Hanna can hear was a flirting whisper voice from the back and giggle that make her cringe.

The teacher seems didn't care about it and keep teaching but Hanna do, exam was just around the corner and with all what's happening around her makes her hard to focus.

Rowoon was nowhere to be found today, he was good—really good at math. He attend Chemistry class earlier this morning and so as Math.

Hanna crane her neck to the back, where Juho was seated and saw the big smile on his that sent her smiling too.

But the smile disappears when she saw another girl, next to him that makes him smile.

Another knife stabs her heart when Hanna saw Juho's hand caress Jae In's.

She turns around, facing down her notebook again before continue her work and let the couple do what they do.

Hanna let out a scoff on how he's feelings disappear so fast and now he's flirting with Jae In, the new hot girl in class.

As long as Hanna could remember knowing Juho, from what she looked right now, he's a total different person.

Walking out from the class she went straight to the rooftop before the other student walks out from the class.

The cold winds slap her skin and shiver in return and hugging herself, regretting that she didn't bring any coat to keep her warm but she pretty much didn't care about the weather now.

She wanted to end things, not in a bad way-in the good way where every problem she had between Rowoon, Juho or either Taeyang ended and she can do anything normally so that she won't feel empty again.

And the only problem that blocking her to talk to them was themselves; they won't try to talk to her or ask her to explain things. It got her confused why they so fed up from what they see from themselves rather than asking the person who apparently standing in front of them.

They didn't have to go rough process to ask what's really happening, they just need to approach her like they used to. 

Hanna approaches the railing of the rooftop and sat on one of the bench near it before folding her arms on top of the railing and rests her chin on top of her folded arms.

"Someone is having a problem," said a guy with a familiar voice, as Hanna watched the cloud move slowly.

She turned her head around and found the guy that she thought transferred to another school, although she only meet him once.

"Jaeyoon Sunbae, hello to you too," she replied before gaining her attention back to her front.

"From what I see and heard, things didn't go smoothly as planned on the date," Jaeyoon said forming his lips afterwards.

Hanna rolled her eyes, who else would told Jaeyoon what happened when Hanna and Taeyang was having a nice date at the carnival days ago.

She was sure that he would tell Jaeyoon because he was Taeyang's only friend from what she knows.

It's kind of weird talking to someone who barely know her, besides, he talks to her with one sentence and that's it.  And now there he is, standing beside her like he knows her the best.

Hanna sigh, "a hundred for you, Mr. Lee Jaeyoon." She said with sarcasm filling her tone and got a breathy laugh reply from Jaeyoon.

She shook her head, didn't know what to do next because every guy that she cared, turn their back at her, didn't want to hear what she need to say or explain.