Thirty-Four

Hanna closed the doors as she led Juho into her house. They both had dropped Young-Bin off at his house and then her.

"Where is everybody?" Hanna asks to herself when she fined no soul inside the house.

She walk towards In-Seong's bedroom but didn't found him, his father study room and then to the private room they had in her house.

She found all of her family's there, watching the news. All of them were to focus not realizing Hanna and Juho was there, standing by the doors.

Her eyes then fixed to the bug screen to where her family had their eyes on. A gasp left her lips when she saw herself in the screen, cameras flash flashing at her.

The scene of her inside the hospital lobby caught her attention and the tittle on the screen shocked her the most.

People at her school now will know that she's the daughter of the vicious politicians.

She saw the anger on her Father's face where he clenched his hands around the armrest of the sofa and the worried look on her mother's face that makes her bit her bottom lip.

Juho saw the screen and took a sharp breath when he appears on the screen, showing his face and his own name followed by his Father picture beside the footage that was played on the big screen.

In-Seong heard the gasp and look towards the door where Hanna is, "Hannah?"

Her name went to her parents' ears; her mother's head snapped towards the door and quickly stood up from the sofa and went towards Hanna, tears threatening to fall out soon.

"Hanna, quickly leave!" Her Mother said pushing her out from the private room looking all dumbfounded before someone or her Father yanking her Mother to side and drag her all the way to the living room.

Juho didn't know what to do, this is a family business but he couldn't help but feel worry for Hanna.

The grip on her arms looks so tight that may leave a mark.

In-Seong notices him standing beside the door and gave him a concern smile, "I think you should leave, thank you for helping her."

Juho didn't say a word and nodded his head before leaving still hearing the pleading voice from Hanna's Mother that he tried to ignore.

He push Hanna down to the floor, her tears slipping down her tears like there's no tomorrow.

She knows Hanna did wrong; she didn't do what her Father said and do whatever she pleases. But she wouldn't think that her Father would be this mad to her.

His face is red, if he's an animated cartoon, there would be smoke coming out from his ears and nose.

A mad bull if she can joke it out.

Her Father glared at her from above and Hanna can feel it without she had to see it with her eyes.

In-Seong wanted to do something, but he knew what he's Father capable of and held himself not to go after his Father - stopping what he's Father is doing towards his Sister.

"Look at what you've done." He said between gritted teeth. Her Mother came to her side, pulling Hanna to her embrace.

"You ungrateful little brat!" He yelled on top of his lungs and about to hit her but her Mother came to her side stopping her husband and pull Hanna to her embrace.

"It wasn't her fault!"

Hanna's Father look down to his wife with fire eyes, "Wasn't?!" He yelled making both of the female and In-Seong jumped.

"Asking you to come back to Korea after three years in jail is a very wrong decision I ever made!" he said yelling and yelling, "I told you to keep out from the Yoo's and not telling who you are is for your own good!"

"Don't you think I wouldn't know how'd you feel if people knew you're the daughter of the corruptor?"

Hanna's Father sigh, placing both of his hands on his hips before walking back and forth in front of Hanna who was still by the floor with her Mother by her side, caressing her hair, telling her that everything is fine.

"Don't you think it wasn't hard keeping everything even though it's for my own good?" Hanna stood up from the floor, her Mother tried to pull her hand so she stayed on the floor.

Her Father turned around when he heard that, "What did you say?"

"I'm tired Father," she said, "Maybe it's for my own good, but don't you think that everything is okay? Taeyang Sunbae knew my secrets Fateher! and I have to date him in return to shut his mouth!"

"I have to lie to my friends, I have to avoid the suspicious when they asked who's my parents are! I tried my best to hide it and you still think that everything is my fault? It was your entire fault why would you corrupt at the first place dragging your family down with you?!"

A loud slap echoes through the big house.

Her eyes widen when she felt the sudden contact on her cheeks, head snapped to the right and she could feel the sting that cause her eyes to watered.

Placing her palm on her stinging cheeks, Hanna slowly looks up to his Father who had blaring eyes staring down at her. Her breaths become shaky.

She had pissed her Father off that she can't even recognize who's the person in front of her and for the first time he ever slapped her on the face, in front of her other family member.

He didn't look like he regretted what he did to his own daughter it looks like he's about to do it again on the other side of the cheek but he held that urges.

Her Mother didn't know what to say, this could be the first time that her husband did some physical contact ever and it was his daughter for god sakes!

In-Seong eyes went wide, he should've see that coming and stop his Father for doing that but he's too afraid to do so.

He could feel the pain his Sister feeling right now, the corner of his eyes watered.

"You are a shame for this family." The Father said after a long minute of silence that Hanna tried to absorb.

Her tears had decorated her cheeks by now soft sobs went to In-Seong ears that made his heart clench.

Her Mother tried to reach to reach her and comforts her but afraid to do anything when her husband is on the edge like this.

She had seen him like this but this is the first time he adds a physical contact.

"I did everything to make your life easy," He said chest rising up and down, "and you return me the favor with that?!" He said yelling the end of the word.

No one in this room seems to speak or even move their muscles when the tiger is mad.

"Now I don't care what you do, all of this," he said before pointing Hanna, "Take care of it by yourself."

Hanna didn't care and went towards her bedroom without knowing if her Father had done talking or not. She could feel his eyes followed her and judging her like crazy.

Maybe it was her fault, doing everything so carelessly and not knowing what will cause it.

She slammed the door shut and drop herself on her bed, buried her face against the pillow and scream on the top of her lungs as the same time her tears fell down like a train wreck.

Her life could change even more start from today and will not know how to face the people in her school when school start.

Not to mention that she might come for the field trip her school held and she knew the girls that judge her when her first day at school will say words to her.

"The day has finally come." She whisper to herself.

Taeyang. Isn't this Taeyang's doing? That thought cross her mind. He's the only person that had deals with her - promises and at the end she broke the promise and he will spill the beans.

"I guess he really did it." Hanna said as she lay on her back, staring back at her white ceiling with blurry vision before laying her arm on top of her eyes.

comment and vote!