Nineteen

A groan left her lips when she didn't see the familiar backside of him. The broad shoulder and black hair was nowhere to be found, even though it was in the crowded place, she knew what his backside looked like and he knew it well the difference of his hair color with the others.

The pain, hurt and betrayed was on his eyes, seeing the girl he loves kissed another guy and what makes it worse, Hanna didn't have the time or the chance to  explain Juho or either Rowoon; the guys that she cared.

The kiss took her by surprise and if she knows what Taeyang good at is kissing someone by surprise.

It was sweet, romantic, but she didn't like the fact that why out of all people she knew, cared, it has to be Juho appeared, seeing her kissing with Taeyang!

Hanna can't believe that she let Juho walk away like that and then followed him when he was—yet again male can run faster than female—and disappear quickly before she saw a glimpse of him again.

She walk as quickly as she can while slapping her both cheeks so that she knows that she wasn't in the same dreamlike she experienced not long ago. The slap was hard enough that a pattern of her own palm stuck on her right cheek.

A 'no' went out from Hanna's lips that she knew that she wasn't dreaming and all of this was true, this is reality.

Juho will hate her more than he already does, she can't let that happen. Craning her neck and eyes wander around the crowded place, she still can't find Juho.

"Where are you going?" Taeyang took her wrist again turning her to face him.

Hanna harshly shook the grip glaring death stare towards the taller male.

"Please, I just need to find him!" she said and about to turn around but Taeyang was fast enough to catch her wrist returning the glare that she gave to him earlier before gritted his teeth.

"why, why do you need to find him when he's nothing to you?"

"I care about him, Sunbae. As much as I want to spend time with you, I have something to take care of, I need to explain what's happening to someone I really, really care." She said tears threatening to spill any second, the scene where Juho looked at her with teary eyes.

Hanna winced when she felt that Taeyang tighten his firm hand around her wrist.

"Why do you care about him so much, why don't you care about me?" Hanna scoffed, rolling her eyes at him.

"The last time I check we were "fake dating"," Hanna said and shot Taeyang right in the heart.

"I never said that!" Taeyang said, "But still! Your my girlfriend and I tell you not to care about hi—"

"You can't tell me what to do!" Hanna manage to free herself from Taeyang's grip and quickly ran as fast as she can out from the carnival and went straight to the side of the street, waving her hand to stop a taxi and went inside before telling the driver Juho's address.

Taeyang kick the road in anger. He didn't know what got into him that he feels so mad, like fire burning up his whole body seeing Hanna cared another guy that totally Taeyang's rival.

And he got pissed when Hanna said that they dated just to cover Hanna's little secret. And he realized that all this time he bring himself into another bigger mess, if he didn't interrupted Hanna's life, if he didn't ask Hanna much about what she knew on that year book, he wouldn't feel a pang on the chest right now.

He didn't think further as he sprint to his car and drove off to the Kwon's mansion.

-

Hanna presses the bell on the side of the double gate at Juho's house before a maid appeared and let her in the house.