Five

The bell rings, it was lunch time and 2 more subject before she could dive in her bed and continue her day lazily.

Hanna stood up from her chair then walk out from her classroom towards her locker. She didn't know what happen to Rowoon and she can't put the puzzle what happen to Juho that he ignore her for no reason.

Juho was her friend who always with her and Hanna felt empty without Juho's warmth. Beside her annoying brother, Juho was another man that she see as another brother. As another In Seong. But different personality of course.

She was leaning against her locker, her head resting against the aluminum locker while closing her eyes and inhaling the air around her. The sound and noises of students passing the hallway soon faded as she kept closing her eyes and emptied her mind.

Soon enough, she felt suffocating when she felt a presence in front of her. The presence that she knew it'll happen sooner or later after seeing Rowoon and her walking along the hallway towards class with their hands interlocked.

A groan left her lips before opening her both eyes and she was right. The doll face girl and thick make up girls was standing in front of her with glare dagger eyes and cross arms in front of their chest.

"Do you remember what we warned?" The brown haired girl said, stepping closer to Hanna that she bumped her back against her locker.

"And you are?" Hanna ask back, scanning her eyes pass the three girls who warn her about "their Oppa" at her first day of school.

The blonde girl beside the brown haired girl scoffed. "Almost a year and you still didn't know who rule this high school." She said, shaking her head.

"Is that in the school rule book? Or.." Hanna said mockingly.

"This little bitch need to learn a lesson from us." Hanna studied the girl who was speaking, Wendy and knew her name from her name tag on her chest.

Hanna look around her and curse as why at the hallway is damn empty at recess. There's still students passing by, but judging from their faces, they didn't bother to help or neither scared of them.

Before she could focus on what's happening, she already been drag from the hallway towards the janitors room, not to far from where her locker located. 3 against 1 was hard for Hanna to wriggle herself from their strong grip despite their look so weak but have a strong image in the school area.

They shut the door as they throw Hanna inside the room, bumping her back against the metal shelf and injured her knee, blood oozing out from because of the wound. Hanna groan as her knee make a sting and hissed afterwards.

"You see, little bitch." Wendy started, looking through the shelf behind Hanna who were sprawled on the floor with a blood pooling her knee. Hanna cough because due the dusty janitors room and the cement floor that is surely rough surface. "We warned you but you didn't listen. You know what happen right, when you didn't obey the older ones." She added, while pouring a floor cleaner that she found on the self.

Hanna gasped, as the chemical was poured over her head and hold her breath as the strong scent of lavender went to her nose trill.

"They need to be punished," said one of Wendy's friend, smaller one with a doe eyes but true beauty features.

"Hey, Joy, help me with this." Wendy said to the second tallest from all of the three as she gave a bottle of powder to Irene.

Irene evil smirk appeared as she bent down and pour an amount of powder of a toilet cleaner to Hanna's head and dump the bottle to Hanna's head, leaving a small bump on her head.

Hanna was confused at this moment, she want to take actions but she can't. She don't want to get charge for something, but she want to protect herself from these useless girls just because of useless reason.

If they knew about Hanna's Father, she doubt that they will do this kind of stuff to her just because of the handsome guys in the school. They'll beg on their knees to be friends with her when they knew about it.

The time goes by, and by that, the torture keep on going with no one helping Hanna and either herself. Her uniform was drenched in so many kind of floor cleaner, window and also water. The pain on her knee was gaining as the chemical seeping to her wound, she can't do anything but hiss.

"Enough," Irene said before letting out a satisfied laugh as she dust her hand and the others followed. Wendy bent down to her eye level and a smirk plastered across her face. "If you get close to them again, you will not see the sun anymore." She said.

"Why? Because you can't and I can?" Hanna said, scoffing at the end and slowly stood up from her position but got pushed hard enough for her to groan in pain and some of utensils on the shelf fell off and hit her on the head.

"Don't dream about them hitting you." Seulgi said, scoffing and walk towards the door.

"Your messing with the wrong girl, ladies." Hanna said, making the other female turn around looking at her confusedly.

Wendy and the others make eye contact before rolling their eyes and scoffed, "I think your the one who is messing with the wrong girls," she said before walking out from the janitor room and slam the door shut with a click on the door.

Hanna sigh, she knew that they will lock the door when they left the room. Typical mean girls they are. She didn't know whats the point on bullying each girl when they get near one of the famous or handsome guy in school, they were just a normal students like the others, why bother?

She checked her pockets and sigh in relieve that she bring her phone along with her when she went out from class and groan when she sees the time. It was 10 more minutes before the "killer teacher" lesson, biology, starts.

Hanna tried to wriggle the door many times but it was useless and she hit the aluminum door with her fist multiple times and groan left her lips.

"of course, they would locked the doors."

Her eyes were watered as how unlucky today she is, being embarrassed thanks to Rowoon, her mind was a mess right now and plus Juho weird actions in another word, ignore her.

To her surprise, the door of the janitor room was opened. He look at her with widen eyes, not believing at what he sees right now.

Her hair soaked in any kind of soap, her clothes was drenched, her undergarments was seen-able.

She sent a shivering smile as he saw the person that he misses the whole day, the person make her hearts jolt a little bit.

"Juho.."