Twenty-Six

She walks towards the end of the wooden bridge and crossing her legs beside the cold water of the lake. Some of her is happy that she can come back here and let her thoughts flood away slowly, calming herself.

It's been a long time since the last time she went there; the whole family came here to celebrate Christmas and she remembered that her mother gave her a puppy, a golden retriever when she was still in elementary.

Sadly, the puppy die no later than a year, it got her crying while hugging her knees.

In-Seong got a big electronic guitar from his father and he cherished it till know even though he hated his father a year after they went to the lake house together.

Everything changed when they got home from the lake house and she promised herself that she never want to go there again, but yet again, that place was the perfect spot for healing.

Tugging her coverlet that she brought from the lake house further to her figure, she wouldn't think that the weather in the rural, where her lake house located is very different from the city.

It was cold, but the cold is where you hold a mug of hot chocolate, staring outside the window of your house, witnessing the rain dropping hitting the ground; the weather of loneliness.

As soon as they arrives at the lake house, Hanna told In-Seong that she'll be at the lake as her brother set the groceries they bought on the way and make a quick dinner for later.

She knew what will happen when she came home, facing the kids at school looking down at her and her brother in disgust.

She blames herself for that if Taeyang was cruel enough to spill the beans.

She can't forgiver herself remembering again that all of this mess starts because of her, the library and the year book. Regret it now doesn't change anything; she'll face it no matter what.

Remembering it again it makes her verge of tears; because of her curiosity, her clumsiness can bring her family down, disappoint her brother who still don't know that Taeyang might spill her secrets, the fact that she broke up with Taeyang, she just too scared to tell him.

Her brother didn't do anything wrong to deserve any of this. But if situation do get worse, In-Seong will graduate soon and he will of course leave her and have to face another few years before she graduate and study out of Korea.

"I'm sorry, Oppa." She mumbles under her breaths as she crane her neck to where the lake house was and saw In-Seong wandering around the kitchen and wave at her as In-Seong saw her from inside, "I didn't mean to let you down."

A breathy short laugh left her lips seeing how silly her brother is sometimes, but she still grateful having a nice, caring brother like him. She couldn't be more grateful.

Wiping her tears away with the back of her hands and decided to take a seat at one of the wooden benches that was placed not far from the lake house but she can still see the scenery in front of her and heave a sigh before crossing her legs and arms.

-

"Is Hanna home?" the maid bit her inner cheeks as the three fine young man stood in front of the big black gate of Hanna's house.

She didn't know what to say when Hanna totally told her not to tell anyone where she is if her friends ask.

The maid recognize the grey haired young man and the blonde one, they frequently came her not along ago.

"Err, I'm sorry, master Hanna told me that she'll be focusing on her studies." She said bowing her head to the three of them.

"But can we meet for like five minutes? It won't take too long." The maid seems confused, didn't know what to as she scratch her head nervously.