Forty-Four

The four males who stayed inside the car were alarmed when they heard a gunshot. Their eyes were fixed towards the building and wanted to do something but they still won't risk their lives for it.

In-Seong was different. He wanted to go out from the van after taking some guns inside the car and walk his damn ass out from the van and saved Hanna.

His feet couldn't stay still, fist clenched unclenched and both teeth bit his bottom lip like it almost rip it.

For the past minutes he couldn't stay still and pray to keep Hanna saves. He didn't know what happened inside that building but he knew that the police are trying hard to save Hanna from whoever kidnapped her.

"Fuck it." In-Seong said before taking a gun that was laid on the passenger seat and went out from the van, earning a loud yell from his teacher and two other junior.

Juho and Rowoon looked at each other's eyes like they wanted to do the same thing but too afraid to do it.

They look to where In-Seong were and he was walking inside the building like he didn't afraid to die and will do anything for Hanna.

Without any more words, Rowoon ran, following to where In-Seong headed, earning a louder yell from his teacher who prefer stay in the car.

He took a piece of metal on the way in, a sharp one on the very end of the stick and surprise to see Juho took one for himself.

"Are you sure?" Rowoon asked before Juho nod his head.

"For Hanna's sake." He said before walking inside the building.

They went inside the building, didn't care to their teacher who yelled for both of them to come back like his voice is about to blow up.

"These kids are really stupid!" The teacher yelled, stomping his feet on the rocky ground before walking back and forth in front of the van.

In-Seong shirt was covered in blood as he made it to the third floor of the building. There are at least two people left in the building before he went to the third one.

He saw that there are more than three police had died, a bullet went either to their chest or head – "Hyung!"

"Shit! You guys freak the shit out of me." In-Seong said when he felt a hand lands on his shoulder, "Why are you guys here?" he asks but keep on walking towards to wherever this hallway brings him.

"We wanted to help." Juho said, showing In-Seong his metals stick.

"It's too late for us to escape; the police had surrounded the third floor." Young-Bin said as he locks the monitor room door.

Taeyang looked panicked walking back and forth inside the room before one screen caught his eyes. "Look who's here."

Her eyes may look blurry but Hanna knew who owned a red hoodie that had a big pug dog print on the back of the hoodie.

"O-Oppa," Hanna silently called before looking around the room after blinking multiple times.

She wasn't in the room where she almost died. She was in the room with a more secure place; police may never see the door.

"You two," Taeyang pointed to the two male who stood behind them, "Do your work." He said before the two male nodded their head and took a gun on the other side of the room before left.

Hanna look back and forth from the two male and Taeyang, eyes widen in horror. They wouldn't kill them right?

"D-Don't please! Don't kill them!" Hanna said yelling but soon regretted when her chest felt another pang send her down on her knees and gasp for air.