Fourteen

Her eyes were wide open; her heart beating fast than ever and her hands clenching so tight that makes it sweaty and knuckles turns white.

What in the world is happening?

The last thing she wanted to happen is someone kissing her before she married. Her first kiss was stolen by Rowoon at the clinic and now, Taeyang, inside his car.

What will come next? Juho kissed her on his bike; if he ever speaks to her again.

Hanna pushed Taeyang by the shoulder and blinked her eyes afterwards.

"Sunbae..." she whisper rather than call his name.

Taeyang's eyes were trembling as he realizes he was such a stupid guy. He didn't mean that—well of course he did. He did that because he envied Rowoon when he kissed Hanna inside the nurse room.

It's like a knife punctured to his heart seeing his "girlfriend" being kissed with another man, his junior.

He didn't know that they kiss would affect him so much and it'd make him punch the sand bag inside him bedroom multiple times that make his knuckles bleed.

Taeyang continue the ride and parked his car on the Kwon's driveway and went to Hanna's side to help her step out from the car.

"Father is waiting for you inside." Hanna said and leads the way towards the mansion.

And indeed he was, Hanna's parents were waiting for them both in the living room, seated across each other.

Hanna's clicking heels went to her parents' ear as they jerked their head to Hanna and Taeyang.

Jae Jung creased his brow seeing the familiar young man walking beside Hanna inside the mansion as he bowed his head towards the elder.

"Yoo Taeyang isn't it. Yoo Ryu Jin's son and Jae Gong's nephew." Jae Jung said as he approached Taeyang. The younger male nodded his head before giving the older a big smile.

"It's nice to see you again, sir." He said, "It's been a long time since we met."

They met from an annual event that the politicians people always held once in a year for their hard work.

"The gracious" it's what they called for the name of the party. Taeyang came to the party because of his Father tell him too, along with his uncle.

Jae Jung nodded his head before letting Taeyang seated beside him.

"What's the purpose? I heard from my son that you have something to say." He asks as the maid placed a cup of tea in front of Taeyang.

Hanna's palm because sweaty, she didn't know why she got so nervous about it or it's because Taeyang knew her secrets and the fact that his daughter can't hide secrets well.

She glance at her brother, he can't stop fidgeting with the hem of his blazer and biting his bottom lip.

God, save me

"I, uh... I dated your daughter." Hanna held his breath as she stared at her Father tense face and then to her Mother who had a shook face.

"I see," he replied giving tenser vibe around the room.

Hanna knew that there's something bothering Jae Jung; the way he caresses his bottom lip with is tongue is like having a debate with the prime minister.

He does that when he's pissed off.

Hours later, after talking about Hanna's and Taeyang relationship, they drifted off to every kind of subject; from automotive and the future vision and mission.

Hanna went to her room and changed her dress to her pajama and went to her bed. She took her phone and click the Juho's and Rowoon's contact before slipping out a long sigh.

"They still won't answer," she said under her breaths.

She gave up; she gave up telling them and asks them for forgiveness. But it looks like they don't give a shit to Hanna anymore.

For Hanna, treating her like that is cruel but she had to face it because she didn't tell them—she's about too, but they found out in a "cruel" way without her explanation.

She feels like digging a hole and buried herself inside.

But she didn't care any of that right now, the only thing that she cared and roaming around her head was her Father; how can he take that lightly about his daughter dating a guy who obviously the enemy's nephew.

Her life is being flipped upside down and she hated that it's getting worse each day. It was her fault that she can't keep her hands off the year book because how curious she is and how innocent she is.

She turns off her lamp on the bed stand before drifting off to sleep, didn't care what will happen tomorrow.

-

Waking up in the middle of the night was the most hated thing for Hanna. She couldn't sleep as she stirred around on her bed and fail when her mind got bothered by Juho and also Rowoon.

Hanna saw Rowoon in the party yesterday but it was a brief seconds before she disappear into the crowd and hide herself from him and also Taeyang.

A sigh left her lips when she sees the clock pointed at 1:20 AM.

"What am I going to do with you guys?" she leaned her back against the headboard of her bed.

Hanna jumped on her bed when the ringtone went off and showing Juho's name on the screen. She furrowed her brows, either happy that he called and confused that he called in the middle of the night.

"Juho?" Hanna furrowed her brows deeper when she heard hiccups and the sound of cricket chirping on the other line, "Where are you?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you," and he said hiccuping on the end of the words. Hanna widens her eyes.

"Are you drunk?!" she asks and mentally slapped herself, what kind of drunk person will admit that he or she is really drunk.

"God I miss you." He said with a sob afterwards as he walks down the sidewalk with unsteady balance and hiccups.

Hanna didn't think twice as she grabs her coat and went out from her bedroom before taking her car keys and wallet with her.

"Juho, stay where you are!" Hanna said before drove off her driveway after throwing her phone to the passenger seat next to her.

i'm so sorry if the story is a little bit of a mess lately, it's because i had a headache but i love writing stories so i keep on continue writing it.

please don't forget to vote and comment on what do you think of this story, reading your comments make me happy!

xoxo,

writer.