Forty

First day pass so fast and it was almost midnight in Japan and some of the kids are wandering around the stores near the hotel without the teacher knowing about it and some of them are knock out and already sleep in their room.

And Hanna didn't want to cause any trouble and just read the book she brought with her on her bed, while her two roommates had gone somewhere with the other girls.

Not to mention that her cheeks aren't fully healed, she decide to stay in her room and not wanting the teacher to ask any further question about her wounded cheeks.

Lunch is a pretty much intense scene, someone had tried to trip her with her tray of food but luckily, Hwiyoung was there to save her.

He's hair had change, the first time Hanna saw her was black and now it was a chestnut brown color.

Hanna said thanks and Hwiyoung asked her if she wanted to take a seat with him and Chanee.

Hanna smiled and didn't say no for an answer; it's been so long since the last time she hung out with both of them.

The lunch ends and all the students went straight to the bus before going to the first place on the schedule - sightseeing place.

Her trance were cut when there's a knock on her door and make her brows frowned. Yeri and Irene had their keys; they should get in with their keys instead of knocking the door.

The knock appeared again and Hanna had no choice but to get up from her bed, putting her book on the bed before approaching the door.

Looking through the peephole, Hanna raises her brows before opening the door to see Rowoon, standing outside her room with a snow covering his shoulders and hair.

"Rowoon, I thought you were asleep?" Hanna asks opening the door wider for him to get inside her room and went to the living room before dusting the snow on his jacket.

He smiled before placing his jacket on one of the sofa in the living room before looking to Hanna with a smile, "Nah, I wanted to give you this." He said offering some plastic bag with a familiar brand.

Hanna didn't notice that Rowoon had brought something along with him and just notices it now.

"Why do you have to buy me a new phone? I could buy it myself." Hanna said but took the paper bag from Rowoon anyways - not that Hanna wants it too - she just couldn't refuse because she felt bad if she refuses his gift.

She placed the paper bag on the table before opening the white box after tearing the seal.

A gasp left her lips before staring at the person who had staring back at her with a smile.

"I know you didn't really like pink so, I bought the black one." Rowoon said when he saw how speechless her face looks like.

The phone could be expensive; this phone is the newest edition and just came out weeks ago.

Hanna didn't think Rowoon would buy her a new phone - I mean, he did saw her phone being crushed by Wendy's gang - but Hanna didn't think about him buying her a new phone.

He helped Hanna much already and Hanna should be the one who gave him present in return to say thank you instead of him.

"Thank you so much!" Hanna said and stood up from her seat and went to Rowoon before circling her hands around his neck.

"Would you look at that," Hanna let go of the hug when she heard a familiar voice coming from the other side, "The girl had bribe the guy to buy her things."

Wendy crosses her arms in front of her chest when she saw the sight of Hanna and Rowoon hugged.

One time, Rowoon had told Hanna that Wendy was his ex-girlfriend, they dated for about three months and Rowoon ended up breaking up with her because Wendy was all about herself and didn't even think about Rowoon.