Thirty

The moment Taeyang woke up, the sun had shining and the beeping noise irritates him not before Taeyang stared down to his interlock hand with the girl he thought he wouldn't see again after this accident.

He thought that she hates him now and didn't want to see him again and that is one of the reason why he drink and now he just regret what he did yesterday.

This is what he get when he drunk and drive.

He thought that he wouldn't wake up after this, but God must give him another chance.

He stared at the sleeping Hanna with her both hands sandwiching his left hand. It's warm and he liked it.

He wanted to let go and woke her up, but he couldn't bear to do that and decided to lies back again and face her sleeping face.

Taeyang chuckled when he felt like he's in one of those cliché dramas.

Where the male lead actor got into an accident and the girl decided to stay the night to take care of him and when the male lead wakes up he saw her sleeping beside him and laid down before playing with her hair and face.

He cringe at first but at the end he did it anyway, he locked a standard of hair behind her ear when it covers some part of her face and play with her cheeks; her red and soft cheeks.

His fingers stopped when Hanna stir on her sleep and a frown appear on her face and her lips mumbling some words that he can't understand and placed his hands on her cheeks again before playing a small circle.

"What are you dreaming?" He asks softly before straightening the wrinkles on her forehead.

Soon enough Hanna woke up, rubbing one of her eyes before blinking and then without further or do she hugged him, circling her arms around his neck with a smile.

"Hanna, it hurts." He said winching in pain when Hanna hit his wound. Hanna hisses before backing away from him with an apologetic pout.

Hours later, Taeyang and Hanna are left alone again after the doctor visited him and told him his condition after the surgery and told him that he'll be spending his the rest of his holiday in this hospital bed and told him to drink his medicine before the doctor had left.

And the good thing is the beeping sound had stopped or the machine that might scare Hanna a bit had been moved out and left Taeyang with two pipe of infusion.

"In-Seong Oppa and Jaeyoon Sunbae went here yesterday; he's the one who told me Sunbae got into an accident." Hannah said after a long minute of silence. Taeyang formed his lips into a thin line as he nodded his head.

Hanna crane her head to the right thinking, isn't he going to tell her why he got into the accident or getting drunk in the first place?

But Hanna thought back to when she said that they weren't a thing and she wanted end things with him – which she sees no way out of it or in another word Taeyang disagree about them breaking up.

And she doesn't even know why she's even here as if like she cared – yet she is and doubted herself should or should not ask him the reason he got this accident.

"I know you wanted to ask me why I got into an accident right?" he asks as if he reads her mind or more to her face too which is very obvious, because if he was Hanna he would ask the same thing.

She nodded her hand silently, biting her inner cheeks which Taeyang found it cute and chuckled looking down to his casted calf.

"I kind of, uh, stressed about something." He said earning a pout from Hanna who still unsatisfied with his answers.