Twenty-Five

It's been a week or maybe more since she went to Taeyang's house aims to discuss things with Taeyang smoothly, without any heartbreak, without any tears, without a kiss to be exact.

What Taeyang said to her was right, she told herself to stop thinking about it, to stop dreaming about his luscious lips on her. That scene really does stick on her head and she hates herself for being too weak in front of him.

She mentally slapped herself for not doing things correctly because everything she do, he was always there, reminding her not to forget about it, his hallucination was everywhere and it make her frighten.

It makes her harder to forget about it. Her "visit" to Taeyang's house wasn't what she expected to be. When she walk out from his house, she expected that things was clear like it used to, where she can finally decide which guy she wanted to spent her entire life with.

But turns out she was wrong.

Hanna tried to avoid Taeyang at school but once she saw him, he had a smirk plastered on his face when he saw the dark bags under her eyes, knowing that what he said to her really worked.

Waking up this morning was a torture for Hanna when she dreamed about him again for the past weeks and hated herself as she woke up from her dreadful slumber with sweat covering her face and neck.

It was supposed to be a beautiful dream for a normal girl, but Hanna didn't know why it was more felt like a nightmare for her that she had a hard time to sleep.

She refuses to tell In Seong, Juho and Rowoon about it—well because Hanna knew that they'll beat the shit out of him once they knew what he did to her.

All she can do was screaming against her pillow and punch her fist at her pillow.

-

"Looks like someone had a hard time to forget," Taeyang suddenly appear, straddle Hanna who was leaning against the railing on the rooftop.

Hanna slowly took a step back when Taeyang took a step forward towards her. "Please Sunbae, let me live."

"I see you really can't forget about it, huh." He said as his smirk grew bigger and his eyes darkens as he saw Hanna leaning against the wall looking like the last person on earth and searching for water for the past years.

He took a closer look, gently gripping her cheeks staring down her eyes with the smirk still on his face, "let me ask you, why you want to break up with me?"

"L-Like I said, I don't want to risk people I love getting hurt." She replied between gritted teeth and not forgets to glare her eyes at Taeyang.

"Okay, then." He let go the hold on her cheeks, buried his hands back to his trousers pocket and move a step back away from Hanna.

She blinks her eyes multiple times before standing up straight.

Hanna don't know why it caught her by surprise that suddenly he agreed about breaking up, it caught her by surprise that he didn't even kiss her again, trapping her between the railings of the rooftop.

Taeyang turned around about to leave the dumbfounded face Hanna, but stopped at his tracks and turned around again pointing his index finger at the air, "but don't blame me if your "secrets" are leaked around the school, okay?"

Her eyes were wide open. How could she forget the main reason why she was forced to date Taeyang at the first place?

She quickly took Taeyang's wrist before he could walk far enough from her and throw glares at him, "Are you threatening me?"