Seven

"What?" Hanna's eyes widen.

"I like--"

"I know I heard you the first place, but what? How?" To be honest, she never knew what it's feel like to be liked or like someone.

Her life is a total isolation and her parents make a barrier for who can and can't she be friends with.

And this is the first time Hanna heard someone told her he liked her and it's Juho.

"How?" She asked with furrowed brows.

"I, uh--" Juho stepped closer towards her, grabbing her by the shoulders, "I know Rowoon liked you, he--- and I don't want him to be the first one for confessing to you-- I just-- I like you, okay? Like a lot." he said out of breath.

Hanna's jaw dropped didn't how to respond or to react. "Juho.."

Juho shook his head, "No, don't answer me now Hanna, not yet." he said caressing her cheeks, "But promise me this, don't let anyone stole your heart expect me."

Hanna felt her cheeks hot and nod her head anyways. Walking down the stairs was kind of a suicide for her, she almost tripped three time before safely land on the floor without any bruise.

Walking back towards the class more longer than she expected. But thinking about what she'll answer for Juho's confession make her almost bumped into a pillar, sooner or later, Juho sure will remind her about it.

"Argh... I don't know!" She yelled stomping her feet on the ground and clench her hair.

"Are you okay?" Whipping around she saw a boy standing not to far from when she was standing and she had to look up at how tall he was and for the fact that she never meet or see around school.

He had a cute smiley face and a cute hair cut, it's like a kid who hair is been cut by her mother with a bowl.

The boy chuckled, "Sorry for scaring you, I'm Chanhee, Kang Chanhee. You can call me Chan for short." He said stretching out his hand for Hanna to shake.

"Kim Hanna, call me Hanna." She said replying his handshake.

"So what happened earlier? You looked stressed." He said chuckling a little bit. Hanna shrug her shoulders didn't know what to answer, she didn't who to tell.

Well, there could be someone; Of course Juho wasn't the best option at this time, she could tell her brother, but he'll be so possessive about her being liked by some male.

Or Rowoon, but Juho told her that he liked her too, she didn't want to ruin anything between them two if they have some connection or relation. Or maybe him, but she didn't want to act like they know each other long enough so they can tell them whats bothering, but he asked, what could've hurt. Hanna didn't care about class at this time, this happens to her once in her life time.

No one would hear what's going on in her mind, lives. Her old fake friends only want to hear about dinner party invitation, if her birthday is coming up and when will her party be held. She just wanted someone to hear her story, especially about romance.

"I--can I tell?" Hanna asked, squinting one of her eyes.

Chanhee nod his head before leaning his weight beside the pillar and cross his arms in front of his chest, "Sure."

"A guy confess to me earlier and I don't know how to react, I never know what is like to be liked by someone or like someone. Any advice?" Hanna asked almost to fast that Chanhee has to catch up with her words but managed to hear what she was saying.

Chanhee nodded his head in understand before pursing his lips.

"If I were you, maybe, I will tell myself to like him back. I mean, if he did good things to you, you should liked him back but if he don't do good things, girl you better leave him." He said and Hanna nodded his head in agreement.

"Great advice, Chan." Hanna said and chuckled afterwards.

"Well, better get to class. If you need anything just come to library, comic section." Hanna nod before bidding goodbye with Chan and Hanna decided to walk towards the library.

She didn't want get any more trouble than she is now on how many times she skipped class either because of Rowoon, Juho or the girls inside her class.

Skipping through the shelves of the library, she found herself back to the year book where she almost get caught by Taeyang.

Hanna reopened the page where she left off and look around the picture, comparing the difference from the year that her father went to high school to now.

So much different; the buildings of the school, the yard and the uniform. It's cute to see that the girls hair cut are all chopped up to their shoulders and the boys had the same bald hair. A laugh left Hanna's lips when she saw her Father bald hair.

"What so funny about that?" A familiar voice went to Hanna's ear as she looked at the source.

Hanna shut her mouth immediately as she faced to face yet again with Taeyang and his friend who she didn't know because both of them are senior.

He was a little bit taller than him and had long lashes which make him more beautiful with his hair slicked back.

"Nothing. Nothing's funny." She said and slowly put the year book back to where it's belongs. Taeyang eyed her hand where she held the book and about to slide it in, but Taeyang's hand caught her wrist. Hanna gasped and bit her inner cheeks.

"Why do you always see this year book?" He said, pulling Hanna's hand who still gripping tightly on the year book.

Taeyang's friend took the year book and Hanna's eyes landed on the name tag on his blazer, Lee Jaeyoon was his name as Hanna repeated his name on her lips.

Taeyang eyed her suspiciously before clearing his throat and gaining Hanna's attention back. "A new kid like you or a normal students barely sees the most famous alumni year book. Tell me what you know about them?"

Hanna didn't know how to answers, out off all the people around the school, why does she had to bump with him. Again.

She opens her mouth but there's no words came out from it and from the look that Taeyang and Jaeyoon, She was too scared to know what's the meaning behind those question.

Her mother told her not to trust anyone when they ask you about her family, because her mother knew what happen to her high school friend back then.

"Let her go." She turned her gaze behind Jaeyoon and Taeyang, her eyes widen filled with tears.

"Oppa."