Twenty-Four

WARNING!

there's gonna be a tiny "scene" of smut so if you don't like smut i'm telling you not to read it and just vote for it.

but i'm telling you, your gonna miss it if you don't read it. because every story about kpop always have a smut scene.

-----------------------------

"And I'm telling you Rowoon, this isn't a game or a joke. It's my real life so I'm begging not to tell anyone." Hanna said grasping Rowoon's hands after telling him the whole story that he needs to know for a good thirty minutes or more.

Rowoon nodded his head, "I wouldn't do such a thing, Hanna," Rowoon replied, "You can trust me."

A smile appeared on her face when Rowoon squeezed lightly her hand on him.

"But what's Taeyang Sunbae's had to do with your life?" he asks after Rowoon unexpectedly pulled Hanna's head to rest on his chest.

Hanna blinked her eyes multiple times before clearing her throat and put one hand on her hot cheeks.

"Um, t-that's a different case, Rowoon." Hanna said as she pushes herself from Rowoon's chest facing his furrowed brows, "He knew my secrets because of me and in return to keep him shut, I have to date him."

"I would beat him if you want—"

"And spill my secrets—Rowoon, you do understand why I keep things from you and Juho—from all the kids at school." Rowoon nodded his head and look down to his lap, fiddling with his cushion and mumble a small sorry.

Two down, one more to go.

The last stop of the day was in front of Taeyang's house. She wanted to clear things with him and maybe, if he can negotiate with her, she wanted to end things with him.

A determinate sigh left her lips before she press the bell in front of the entrance and maid opens the door before letting her inside the house and lead her towards the living room.

"Please wait here as I call master Taeyang." She excused herself before going up the spiral stairs.

Hanna didn't know what to do and just playing with her hands suddenly feel nervous on seeing Taeyang in his house for the first time.

It was supposed to feel the same just like when she's at Rowoon's house and Juho's house; the feeling of being afraid telling the truth, telling what she really feels and not piling up the burden on her.

But yet again, Hanna knew why she's so nervous and her palms becomes sweaty by the time she took a seat on the expensive French leather sofa inside Taeyang's house and she knew that it's too late to turn back, quickly run—

"What do you want?" her trance of thinking was cut off when Taeyang spoke curtly from the stairs as his hands was buried inside his track pants.

Hanna hate to admit that he look good even though he's wearing a black tracksuit that zipped up 'til under his chin. She bit her bottom lips before standing up from the sofa and wipe the sweaty palm on her ripped jeans.

"We need to talk," Hanna said approaching Taeyang who still standing on the stairs looking down at Hanna.

A shaky breath left her lips when she saw the light orbs of his turn's dark. Those stare that Hanna never seen in her life as she knew him.

"Ten minutes." Taeyang said in a pissed off tone rolling his eyes afterwards. Taeyang hated it, the feeling of happy and mix with anger.

He didn't know how to say it; he didn't know how to feel right now.