Six

Juho waited for Hanna outside the shower room as he lean his back against the wall and fisting his hand beside him while glaring at nothing.

He knew who did that, who did those things to Hanna and for some reason he knew why the girl did that to her on purpose.

They were jealous of her that's why. A smirk appeared on his face when that reason cross his mind and how childish it was for him, fighting over a guy?

that's totally low for teen this days. But if the guy likes you back, it was a worth of fight, but if his not than it was such a waste fight and childish. Juho really pitied a person like that, fighting over something childish.

For him, it's like there's no more opposite gender in this world and they can't even see that how many boys in this school, in this town, in this country.

He shake his head once more before Hanna walked out from the room with Juho's gym clothes and wet hair that almost dry. A weak smile cracked on Hanna's face as she walk completely out from the shower room.

"Thanks, Juho... for borrowing me this." she said pointing to the gym uniform that Hanna wear.

It was sure big for Hanna and how long the pants for her makes her feet looks invisible. Juho chuckled at the sight, her hair is still damped and her feet barely seen.

"Let me help you," he said before squatting down, folding the pants so her feet was seen and didn't make her stumble on her walk.

"There you go." he said clapping his hands for an invisible dust before taking her hand and drag her back to class. The walk was slow and silent, in a good way. Both of them liked it, very much.

She can feel that they way he hold her hands makes her heart beating so fast that it felt like it'll be out in any second and it makes her face more redder than before.

But it was the joy ended when someone was running towards Hanna. Resting his hands on his knees, breathing in so much air as he can and wipe the sweat with the back of his hand.

"Are you okay?" he asks as he was done taking a lot of breath.

Hanna was a little bit taken aback when he asks her that, something that she wouldn't thought that it will come from his mouth since the first day she start school and since he never shown any affection towards her.

But in the end, Hanna nod her head, "I'm fine, Rowoon." she said gently as Juho's face turned dark. "You came all the way here just to say that?" she chuckled.

He balled his fist when Rowoon smiled and patted Hanna's head with a gentle smile, "That's a relieve." he said before glancing to the person behind Hanna and smirked, "Thanks for helping her." Rowoon said towards Juho before he took her hand as they walk towards the class room.

Hanna's eyes land on Juho's fist, she knew that he was mad either her or Rowoon, but she can't describe what was he mad about.

"What really happened Hanna? You can tell me, I'm your friend." He said and makes Hanna's heart race. A tint of blush spread across Hanna's cheeks. She blinked her eyes at Rowoon's back before a sigh left her plump lips and her shoulders slumped forward.

"There's a group of girls in the class that didn't like me hanging out with you guys. And they said they rule the school." Hanna explained.

A sigh left Rowoon's lips, "I'm not surprised on who the "group of girls" are. I know who they are and they always do that to the weak ones. But don't worry, I got you."

A force smile appear on Hanna's lips. She wanted to go to Juho and asked him to go to class together but Rowoon's grip on Hanna was so strong that she wince a little bit, she was about to protest but to late that they were already arrived in front of the class.

Rowoon let go of Hanna's wrist before opening the door and took back her wrist, dragging her inside the room, earning the attention from the girls inside.

shit

She cursed when she felt glares were thrown at her.

"I'm sorry we're late. I have some problems." Hanna said bowing her head to the teacher.

The teacher shook his head, "Why aren't you wearing your uniform?" he asks.

Hanna heard a snickered sound from the female and steal a glance towards the person. Fuck those girls. She cursed inside her head, seeing Wendy glaring at her with her famous 'don't you dare tell the teacher'.

Hanna could tell the teacher what really happened to her school uniform, but she think about what will happened after that, her life will get burned by then. She didn't want it to get worse, she just want to graduate peacefully.

"I drop my milk at the cafeteria, Sir." Hanna answered as Rowoon looked at her with furrowed brows. He was about to tell the truth to the teacher but Hanna squeezed his hands and shook her head.

"Alright, I let you go this time. But I don't want it to happened again," the teacher said, "Understood?" Hanna nod her her head before walking back to her seat same time as Juho went inside the class room with a blood scratch on his knuckle and it make Hanna furrowed her brows. He walk to his seat, passing hers as he seated behind her.

Looking back to Juho, she asked him what happened by pointing to his wrist. A force smile appeared as he pull his hand and hide it under the table, "I'm okay." he said and make Hanna concern a little bit.

The lesson ended and Hanna caught Juho's wrist, "Where are you going?" She asks looking up at him as she still seated at her chair.

Juho looked around and saw the girls by the door glaring at Hanna.

"Meet me at the roof top. Five minutes." He said before walking away from her out the class room.

Hanna followed his back as he walked out from the class and make an eye contact with the girls at the door.

She looked at the clock and bit her lips, the last subject will start in any minutes but Juho wants to talk to her. Fiddling her nails she got up from her seat and followed Juho, earning a call from Rowoon, her seatmate.

She runs towards the stairs that leads to the rooftop of the school and suck in much air when she felt like she was about to pass out as she arrived at the rooftop.

"Are you okay?" She flinched when Juho suddenly appear beside her. Hanna nod her head and sign him that she needed to breath.

"So what are we doing here?" Hanna asks. For some reason, Juho looked a little bit nervous and his eyes are wriggling everywhere but hers. He rubbed his palms together that make Hanna frown, "Juho are you okay?"

"I like you."