Forty-Two

"How can you lost her?!" In-Seong yelled as he move back and forth in Japan Police headquarters.

It's been four days since Hanna disappearance and when Juho and Rowoon didn't found her, they decided that to tell the teacher and the teacher contact Hanna's brother who was available on that time.

Without any more chit-chat, In-Seong flew from America to Japan and went to the police station to where Juho, Rowoon and two other teachers were.

At first In-Seong think that Hanna maybe lost track of time since she knew Japan and there's no reason why she would be lost in Japan by herself but when he tried to call and text there's no answer.

"We didn't lose her! I-I mean, she tried to make both of us closer and then she left." Rowoon said, telling In-Seong the truth.

"You guys both knew what is happening to her life right now right? If you guys really close – like her you shouldn't have let her left you!" In-Seong said already in the top of tears that soon to be slip.

The police start to roam around the last place Hanna was and try to find surveillance camera around the area and sent a search party for Hanna.

His parents was useless – at least his father who still held grudge with Hanna, her mother was shock – bet she felt like she wanted to faint the moment In-Seong called her and told her that Hanna is either missing or lost.

Just like In-Seong, his mother didn't believe it because Hanna knew Japan.

"I'm sorry hyung." Rowoon said, "We didn't aware of that."

A sigh left In-Seong lips as he closed his eyes trying to calm his self down and think positive thing not negative to what will happened to Hanna.

"It's okay, it's not truly your fault, let's just wait for the police with some news or better, with Hanna." In-Seong said pushing Rowoon back to the chair and sat next to him.

-

Four days, Hanna counted, how? She counted from the sun that creeps to one of the hole in the room she was in.

There's a hole on the ceiling just under the sun and shine down next to Hanna giving her a small amount of light and when the sun disappear, she knew it was night and when the sun had rose again, it was a next day.

Four days she hasn't eaten. Four days she hasn't take a bath and four days she was being held with someone close to her.

Four days her wrist sting from the friction that was made from the rope and she had to bear with the sting on her both of her wrist and ankles.

Four days she's been tortured. Slap, kick and punch was all she got instead of food.

She felt like dying. The wounds was no different from the blisters she had on her wrist yet it's still painful.

Taeyang watched her from afar as the other two do his dirty work. Her eyes watching him like eagle as tears went down like a fall.

Her eyes witness nothing beside his blank face as he puff some smoke from the cigarette in between his fingers.

She tried to hide the muffled tears yet she can't.

Everything wasn't fair for her.

Maybe it's Hanna's Father but she had nothing to do what he's done to other people.

Hanna knew she deserve earning some stares and names from people, but she thought to herself that she didn't deserve to be treated like this.

A loud bang make Hanna jump on her seat and the door in front of her opens. He walked in, surprisingly with a tray of food in his hands as he walked into the light above her as it turns on.

"I will give you food, but don't you think I pitied you." He says as he took a chair from the other side of the room and took a seat next to her before taking the cloth from her mouth.

Hanna didn't say anything and follow what he said. He fed her.

"Open." He said with a straight face as the spoon went near her mouth.

Hanna chew slowly, her appetite had gone because of everything happening to her right now. She rather die than staying here being tortured for something that wasn't her fault.

"Chanee," she called when she already swallowed her food; the male turn his head towards her looking pass through her not looking straight to her eyes, "Why?"

"Why what?" he replied curtly before feeding her again.

"Why did you do this to me? Did I do something wrong to you?"

"No, but your dad did."

"Then why me? Why me?" Hanna asks tears sliding down her cheeks.

Chanee looked away, forming his lips into a straight line before throwing the tray of food against the floor with a loud clattering bang as the tray made contact with the floor.

Hanna jump try to avoid the sound but it was no use.

"Are you stupid? Do you think we want to throw our revenge towards the person who had thousands of bodyguards?" he said in front of her face.

She could feel his hot breaths hitting her face and the smell of alcohol.

"I'd rather do sins to the daughter that had no one rather than died in a second with armed man."

With that he left, didn't forget to shut the door with a loud bang and leaving Hanna alone in the dark room as he turn off the lights yet again.

Hanna didn't stay quiet, she look around the room and found something shiny at the corner of the room.

Chanee didn't put back the cloth that was supposed to cover her mouth.

Hanna closed her eyes and leaned back, feet kicking her feet against the floor and tries to break the old wooden chair.

With the last energy she had, she kicks her feet against the floor and soon the chair made contact with the hard floor.

Hanna had to hold her screams, when her back had fall down to the floor and hiss when she felt something sting from her back.

With the only amount of movement Hanna crawl towards the shiny thing on the corner of the room and sigh in relieve when it was a broken piece of glass.

Taking the piece with her she tried to blow it towards her hand at the back of her body.

"Yes." She praised herself when she catch the piece of the broken glass and tried to cut the rope with it.

-

"Sir! We found evidence." The police walked inside the station with a hurry and approach to one of the teacher who stayed with In-Seong, Rowoon and also Juho.

The boys stood up, walking towards the teacher and police officer, "My Sister, do you found her?" In-Seong asks in Japanese.

"We haven't sir, but we found a vehicle that brought your Sister." The officer replied before asking them to follow him to where a computer was to insert a hard drive from the surveillances camera.

"She was taken away after going to the bathroom at twelve, the man with black jacket was still unknown. Our team still tracking down the vehicle towards where it's heading." The officer said after playing the video.

"We will try our best to find your Sister, sir." He said before salute to the four men and left.

It feels like In-Seong run for hundred days that his legs turn into jelly, he wanted to faint, wanted cry. Hanna was kidnapped – she wasn't lost.

In-Seong decided to stay the night in the hotel his school stayed in and sleep because he haven't booked any hotels yet and all he thinks right now is Hanna.

He couldn't blame anyone but himself; he should have reminded Juho and Rowoon at the first place to keep an eye on Hanna.

There could be people who wants her when it's already expose that the second child of Kwon Jae-Jung is a girl, a girl that for all people is a weak human-being.