Thirty-Three

With a sigh, Hanna rested her back against the cold wall of the elevator with her eyes close. Taeyang said that she doesn't need to come here so often since his mother will be here soon and took care of him.

She's glad that some of her problems had been solved, even though it hurts one or maybe more people that she cared in her life.

She might not or maybe won't or maybe can't forget the kiss he did to her. The Ferris wheel kiss and the "try-to-forget-that-kiss" kiss that Taeyang warned her about.

The kiss got her sleepless for days - she could feel his lips still pressing against her that night.

It maybe took a little time to make her forget about the little sweet things that Taeyang did for her.

She may not love him, but she liked him not much as a friend or if he wanted a non-related brother-sister relationship, she would like that.

Thinking about the others, it's been a long time since she had seen both Rowoon and Juho. Hanna had the last exam in a different class and makes her not able to see Juho and Rowoon.

Because it's been to long since they see each other, she forgot if she still had problems with them or not since she think about how to end things with Taeyang too much.

It starts with a secret she had to keep and someone had caught her red-handed and had to deal with some consequences.

And her brother suddenly came to her mind and the guy in the bus on her way to the hospital. She didn't get to see his face clearly but she saw that he had a cross earing on his right ear and wear a cross necklace.

That's all she remembers of him but she do remember what he said to her. His brother might've involved into something that she didn't know about and don't know if her parents knows about it too.

The person that always protects her no matter what was being search by someone and cause some trouble with that guy or even worse with his people if that guy had a backup.

Hanna texted In-Seong earlier, before she went out from Taeyang's room that she wanted to talk about something and clueless as he is, In-Seong said yes and told her that he'll be waiting for her at home.

She hated secrets yet she held big secrets of herself. That's what she hated the most about her life.

But the good thing that not all the people in her school knows about it, about who she truly is and she don't know if Taeyang might spill everything and ruined the rest of her senior year.

Taeyang might do it and he might not do it. He just hard to predict.

"Aren't you gonna get off?" Hanna opens her eyes when a voice snapped her from her thoughts.

She looked up to where the floor had landed and turn to her left and bowed her head, mumbling a small thank you before walking out from the elevator.

She stop her foot not too far from the double automatic doors she about to pass through.

She couldn't count how many reporters that was standing outside the hospital, there's just too many.

Hanna search for her mask and she must've left it in Taeyang's bed earlier and going back up just wasting another time when she look down to the wrist watch she's wearing.

Looking around, there are a lot of people glancing at her way, whispering things that she couldn't hear. People recognize who she is now?

Her feet tapping against the marble floor of the hospital, her teeth biting her bottom lips hard as her hands clenching the hem of her jacket.