Eighteen

"Hey, Hanna, wake up." In Seong shook her shoulders lightly and she groan for a respond, "come on, Taeyang is waiting for you downstairs." She jolted up with hair looking like a lion's hair and her eyes are wide open.

"He's here—why?" she asks looking at her brother who was about to walk out from her room.

In Seong shrug his shoulders, "don't know, the next thing I knew after getting my coffee, he was there in the living room," he replied before finally stepped out from Hanna's room and close the door behind him.

Hanna didn't know what will happen today. After In Seong woke her up from her beautiful, peaceful evening slumber and the first thing she do was looking at the date on her phone and then make herself look lovable in front of her "boyfriend" to make a better impression.

Saturday morning got her tired; her Mother woke her up too early in the morning and asked if Hanna can accompany her mother for the day.

And she go to the groceries store and then to the salon, meeting her friends, buying new clothes despite she had tons of clothes in her walk-in closet and the last thing they do after the long trip, they went to eat lunch.

Hanna came back home with sore muscles and immediately slump on her bed before decided to sleep.

She was taken aback when she walk downstairs and see Taeyang wore a blue shirt and ripped jeans other than suite all the time and to be honest, she got bored seeing Taeyang wearing tux but hate to admit, he looked the best.

And after escorting Hanna out from the house they went towards Taeyang car that parked on the Kwon's mansion another frown formed on Hanna's face when they drove off somewhere, "Where are we going?" she asks eyeing the familiar road yet she can't point where they were heading.

Taeyang heave a sigh before patting the steering wheel and keeping his eyes on the road for an excuse not to have an eye contact to Hanna, "I ask In Seong what you liked and he said you like to go to a carnival, so..."

Hanna stare at Taeyang in disbelief; what she knows about "pretend boyfriend" is they will date for some reason and didn't really had intention of going on a date or at least caring, because after all it's just for pretend.

Hanna think that Taeyang isn't so bad after all, he is mean, sometimes, but he can be gentle to her and it makes the butterfly in her stomach dance.

Pulling the car on the parking lot Hanna's eyes can leave the sigh in front of her, the big Ferris Wheel was seen from the parking lot; the colorful lights on the Ferris Wheel that lighten the night, make it more beautiful than ever.

She stepped out from the car, not wanting to wait for Taeyang to open the door for her like he used too and a big grin appeared on her face when the sight of the carnival was clearer.

It's been a long time since the last time she went to carnival and she misses the taste of the cotton candy and the pepperoni pizza they sell.

Taeyang stepped out from the car after Hanna and smile at the sight in front of him. The smile of hers makes his heart warm up and to be honest, he didn't know what to do with his heart beating fast.

The last thing he wanted to happen was realizing his feelings for Hanna was true. His intention was to make their secrets leaked, even though he make a deal. Taeyang knew everything about Kwon Jae Jung, what he did to the city of Korea.

He can't let a corruptor daughter and son study at his father's school.

His Mother run as the principal in Neoz high school and as you may know that she's a friend for Hanna's Father and knew him the best, that's what she told.