Twelve

"What in the world are you thinking?" Hanna said holding Taeyang's shoulder before he could charge towards Rowoon who was sprawled on the floor while holding his re-opened cut.

Taeyang stop fighting Hanna's grip as he looked down at her.

"Why is he kissing you?" he asks tone risen up at each sentence.

"I--it's my fault okay?" Hanna said and try took the blame for Rowoon. Taeyang scoffed before rolling his eyes.

"You are my girlfriend. You should kiss me not him!" he said before stomping out from the clinic.

Hanna closed her eyes and knew what question will come up next.

Turning around slowly her breaths hitched when she saw Rowoon's widen eyes as he stood up from the floor; his eyes trembling as those brown orbs looking at her.

"W-What?" He asks stuttering.

"I know I need some explanations to do, but please act like you didn't know a thing." Hanna said earning raised brows from the taller male as he looked down at Hanna.

Rowoon scoffed, "Act like I didn't know?"

"I thought we have a thing Hanna, I thought we connected and had a chemistry." He said walking closer towards Hanna each words 'till her back hits the wall of the clinic.

Hanna knew she made a mistake, she wouldn't thought that Rowoon feel that way towards her, she thought it was because they were friends, Rowoon acted that way.

She was about to say something when Rowoon beat her first.

"Man, I'm wrong thinking that your different." It was the last words before Rowoon left Hanna alone in the clinic.

Hanna walk out from the clinic room with a sad face, before she could even walk back to her class, she was face to face with Juho, standing not too far from the clinic door.

Her eyes widen, he could hear what Taeyang says because he was yelling back there.

"Juho..." she called him but he walked away past her. Hanna felt like she's about to cry, her vision becomes blurry in a seconds.

Hanna felt guilty that he found out that way, without herself telling it to Juho. It was such a heartbreaking word for Juho that the fact Hanna is Taeyang's girlfriend.

She turned around still seeing Juho's back and walking slowly out from her view.

"I'm sorry..." she mumbles to herself before walking towards the ladies room and locked herself inside.

-

After feeling much better she walks out from the bathroom looked down to her wrist, counting the time and still had twenty more minutes before class continues and decided to walk back towards her class.

Walking down the hallway was a little bit a challenge for her; no one need to explain to her why people at school throw whispers, stares and glare at her.

The rumors have spread; Taeyang and Hanna are dating.

She sat down on her chair and let out a long sigh before closing her eyes and buried her face inside her crossed arms on the table.

All she cares and thinks right now is Juho. She felt very guilty and so stupid. Juho obviously told her that he likes her and it was a very perfect heartbreak story where the girl dated another guy, another way to reject his love.

The rest of the school weeks turned out like a hell for Hanna, Rowoon still won't talk to her either Juho. They both ignored her like she's invisible.

She even texted them and called them but they both didn't replied. All she can do was just wait and wait for them to reply because she had no choice.

Every day she remember when Rowoon kissed her; although it was a brief second, but she remember the details of his lips; soft and plump; and not to mention that Rowoon is a very good kisser.

Hanna literary tried everything to make them talk to her, to give her a chance to explain but for them, hearing what they heard is enough.

It was Saturday; Hanna was ready to attend her Father's birthday party and today was the day where Taeyang said that he'll exposed their relationship.

Taeyang texted her that he'll pick her up at her house and Hanna decline it at first but Taeyang insisted by threatening her that if she didn't come with Taeyang, in the end of the night her secret will leaked.

A long sigh left her lips before walking down the spiral stairs and greeted Taeyang who waited for her in the living room with a smile.

His smile gets wider as he saw how beautiful Hanna is with the light blue dress that ends just above her knees that makes her fair skin even beautiful.

Her long brown hair was curled at the end and finishes it off with a light makeup and black heels.

Taeyang stretch his hands for Hanna as she took it after she landed on the main floor.

"You look beautiful." Taeyang praised.

"Thanks," Hanna replied with a tint of blush spreading on her face as they both went out from Hanna's house to the Audi r8 that parked on the Kwon's driveway.

The ride to the venue was kind of a dead silent; no one dared to talk or no one is interested on talking; the only thing that was playing was the soft music from the radio.

Taeyang was focus on the road and Hanna was focus on nothing.

Her eyes roamed around the streets but her mind seems can't fly away from the boys that really influential in her life.

She do love them both, but there's something bothering her heart and seem can't to explain what it is; it hurts her, it's suffocates her and make her visions blurry.

"We're here." Taeyang said as he parked his car in front of the lobby door and went to Hanna's side before opening the door and took her hand as they both went inside the venue.

The party was packed with people and Hanna fined her parents near the stage, greeting the guests.

"I'm going to get a drink, okay?" Taeyang said and Hanna nodded her head before walking towards the corner of the venue.

Standing at the corner she wouldn't think that she saw the familiar broad shoulders and tall figure standing in the middle of the room.

His hair was slicked back and gracious heaven how handsome he is tonight.

Her eyes widen when reality hits her, "He can't see me here." She said before disappearing into the crowd.