Sixteen

"So he asked you to be his girlfriend to keep your secrets? That's kind of childish." He said.

The moment Juho asked Hanna what's wrong, her eyes was filled with tears because she didn't know where to start. Hanna knew that she lied a lot towards Juho and Hanna felt guilty about it.

But she was glad that Juho understands her situation, he understands how burden she is if everyone knew that Kim Jae Jung and Kwon Somi was her parents; because from what Hanna knows about Juho's Mother, Baek Hyun Shin, had a bad interaction with Hanna's Mother last year.

And for Juho he didn't care about his mother, even his father. For him they were just another person who interrupted his life and make his life more of a hell.

"Kind of--I have no choice. He will say it if I don't do anything to shut him up," Hanna told while her eyes stared at her laps, didn't dare herself to stare at Juho's brown eyes.

Those brown eyes are just inviting her to something that probably or probably not regret. The butterflies in her stomach keep flying around when he stared at her eyes, when she was talking.

Being with him really does make her day, didn't care what problem she had or what's happening around her, it just disappear. Cliché isn't?

She can compare the difference from Juho and Rowoon; Rowoon really like skin ship; hugs, holding hands and caresses on the top of her head.

While Juho gave her stares that make her cheeks red and butterflies in her stomach. But she want to feel those hands wrapped on hers, like he used to long time ago.

The emptiness surrounds her like a rain covering the whole city. His affection really warms her like a warm coffee in the morning.

And there's a part where she curious so much; the lips, the Goddamn luscious, plump and pink lips of Juho. She craves for it like it's the last thing that she ever sees in this world.

Didn't know where that comes from but that was what she's curious to taste.

Kissing on the top of the Ferris wheel was her fantasies since she watch Dream High, Korean drama; the scene where the guy and the girl kissed inside the Ferris wheel booth when it stopped the top.

Hanna shook her head when Juho calls her name multiple times and blinks her eyes before backing away from Juho who had his face in front of hers; if she leans in there you go.

"You don't really like him, do you?" Juho asked taking both of her shoulders in his grip, staring down at her orbs.

Hanna blinked her eyes, sure she didn't like Taeyang, and it's just an act and an act which means no feelings. But Taeyang's little gesture makes her flustered.

She don't know what the problem with her and the boys that close to her that do little gesture that makes her confuse with heart beating fast.

Juho stared at her eyes, waiting for an answer that he wanted to hear from her. His expectation is so high but fall down when there's no answer from Hanna, nothing left her mouth when her mouth was open.

"You do?" he asks and Hanna quickly shook her head before taking Juho's hand that was bigger than hers.

"N-No. It's just that I'm still confused in my own feelings," she said as a blush creep on her cheeks for no reason.

Hanna lips left a sigh before grunting and pull her hair in confuse.

"I don't know what it felt being liked or like someone, okay? This feeling inside my chest," she said as she placed her palm on her beating heart.