Eleven

The both male still glaring holes at each other and break their contact when the homeroom teacher went inside the classroom with a new female student that make the male students whistle.

Her hair was short, above the shoulders cut perfectly straight and matches her brown eyes. Her face was beautiful, fair skin with a little bit of freckles and her cheeks were red because of the eyes that starring at her.

Her height isn't that far from Hanna and her plump lips make her face more pretty.

"Please welcome your new friend, classmates and family. Be nice to her, please introduce yourself." The homeroom teacher said before the female students beside her nod her head and took one step in front of the class.

She cleared her throat before showing her perfect smile.

"I'm Yoo Jae In, please take care of me." Hanna raised her eyebrows while Jae In bowed down. The front name, she couldn't of anyone else besides Taeyang.

The only person who she knew that have Yoo as the first name was Taeyang. Hanna shook her head and could be mistaken she was Taeyang's sister.

The class gave a round of applause before the teacher hit his desk, "Okay! Please take a seat next to Baek Juho."

Hanna squirm on her seat, a little pang on her heart makes her clench her hands. No, not with Juho!

Juho's seat was just one row different from her and Hanna could see how flirtatious she is when she introduces herself in front of the class and the way she sway her ass.

"Are you okay?" Rowoon asks when Hanna shivers in her seat after Jae-In walk past her table. Hanna nods her head, sending him a soft smile before its disappearing.

Rowoon raised his brows when he saw Hanna's smile disappear and had her eyes on his dry cut bottom lip. A shaky laugh left Rowoon's lips before he scratch his nape.

"I'm okay, it's just a little fight." He said and continues to focus on the study.

Hanna furrowed her brows and pursing her lips before turning her seat towards the whiteboard.

So he does have a fight, but with who?

-

In Seong bit his lips and can't even concentrate on doing his study because of the jock that's been flirting with another girl in class. It's another side chick that Taeyang had.

The sub teacher gave the class an assignment from the English teacher and its In Seong's favorite subject but he can't concentrate thanks to Taeyang.

Telling Taeyang to shut up in front of his face was a great idea, but there's something big that was in Taeyang's tongue and In Seong didn't want something stupid or make Taeyang mad.

Little things could turn into something big and turns into spilling the secret.

People inside the class knew and got threaten if the new spread that he had a side chick inside the class while he "dating" Hanna; such a rude person for a handsome prince like Taeyang.

"Dude can you both shut up?" Taeyang raised his brows before looking at the person who dared to say those words. He stood up from his seat, making the room went frozen.

"We're trying to do what the sub teacher gave us, but we can't do it because of your giggling-flirt sound." The class president said cringe as he regained back what kind of sound it was.

Before Taeyang could talk back to the class president, the bell rang interrupting the small conflict as he walks out from the class with an angry look on his face.

In Seong walk out from the class following where he's headed. He's afraid that Taeyang would come to Hanna and do something bad as a "stress relief" and might end up hurting her.

"There, all done." Hanna said as she took a step back with a big smile on her face after treating Rowoon's cut bottom lip.

Rowoon cares the top of Hanna's head as a wide smile appears on his face.

"Thank you, nurse," he said jokingly.

As soon as the bell rings, Hanna took Rowoon's wrist and pulled him out from the class towards the clinic and treated his lip.

It took Rowoon by surprise when Hanna pulled him out from the classroom and drags him all away to the clinic.

"May I ask what happen? If you don't want to answer its okay, I understand." Hanna asks didn't make eye contact with Rowoon as she fiddling with the hem of her skirt sitting in front of Rowoon.

A short chuckle left Rowoon's lips before pulling Hanna closer by pulling her hand. Hanna widen her eyes when she's face to face with Rowoon's hard chest, her cheeks flush a deep red as she can smell his strong manly scent.

Rowoon put his arms around Hanna's shoulder and rest his chin on her head before he let out a long sigh.

"I got into a fight with my brother. We were fighting for the next CEO of my Father's enterprise." He said and let a sad chuckle. Hanna raised her brows and a little relief when her expectation isn't true.

"We both want it, the tittle as the youngest CEO and my Father just make it hard for us and we end up having a fight." Hanna looked at Rowoon as she pushed him by the chest and caress his cheeks.

Hanna's heart hurts, seeing a pile of tears filling Rowoon's eyes. Hanna can't stand seeing someone she care being hurt or got hurt.

"Maybe you can focus on your study first, Rowoon-ah. And sooner or later you'll be the best CEO in our generation." Rowoon's face lightens up as Hanna motivates him.

He felt the luckiest guy in the world by knowing her.

They both stared each others eyes and Rowoon blink away his tears before latching his lips with her.

"Yah!" without Rowoon realize he flew across the room as a fist collide with his jaw.

i scream writing this chapter for god sake. i hope you like it!

don't forget to vote and comment!

xoxo,

writer.