Seventeen

Juho look around the crowd in the cafeteria. He didn't see the familiar figure since class ended before lunch break and searching for her at the rooftop where sometimes she sees the baby breaths, she wasn't there.

Juho hate to admit that he misses Hanna so much because she's the only female friend he had.

It's been so long since the last time he talked to Hanna and it's been so long since the last time he drove her home.

And of course, the rumors about Hanna and Taeyang dated really hurt his heart, like Rowoon, he thought that he and Hanna had something.

But he's wrong.

He thought that Hanna will accept his confess sooner or later but, she didn't. The voices inside Juho's head screaming, telling him multiple times that Hanna is already with Taeyang and he had to move one and deal with it.

A sigh left his lips Juho's lips when he seated in front of his locker. He missed seeing her face even though he's mad at her. 

"Have you seen her?" A voice appears beside him and he didn't have to look to the left to see who it was. Juho knew that it was his rival.

Juho shook his head, "I checked everywhere, the places she likes."

Rowoon's let out a long sigh, following Juho. He searched Hanna everywhere but he didn't see her nowhere after the bell rings for recess.

She was seated beside him but he didn't have the courage to talk to her because the pain in his heart still lingers even though the "accident" happens weeks ago.

He was about to talk to her about the situations that Rowoon didn't understands, but he still stand there like a lost child, didn't know what to do and act like he still mad at her.

They both looked at nothing, hugging their knees like they lost their mother in the mall and waited for her to fetch them.

They both regretted on how they acted towards Hanna and admit that they look like a childish kindergartner.

"You are so smart locking her up," a girly voice said and the both boys that seated poorly on the floor craning their neck to the left where the voices are, craning their chin up. 

Juho glare his eyes at them even though they didn't see them sitting on the floor behind them. "I know where she is."

Hanna grunt when the door is locked from outside and kicked the door when there's no way out.

She had to wait for someone to opens the door for her and this time, luck didn't come to her when she didn't bring her phone along.

She was right; sooner or later they will come to her again, telling her the same thing, doing the same thing, and end up in the same room.

They trapped her inside the janitors' room, pouring her the same liquid soap on her head and left her soaked on the floor after beating her pretty good; scar on her forehead, red marks on her cheeks and a cut on her lips.

They warned her pretty good, it was like Hanna put them on the edge of their boiling point. The girls are being serious when they told Hanna the first time that they won't hesitate to hurt her even more.

It was her fault she said; if she didn't too often looking through that yearbook, Taeyang wouldn't tail Hanna to her house and ask to date her to make him shut up.

Well she does that because she causes it and for the sake of her father, she would do anything even though she hates her father a lot.

But deep down she loved him.